Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

I looked at the forecast yesterday and it didn't show a threat of rain. Just turned on pre race during the Chastain interview only to hear them mention a rain shower that just hit the track. DTA...Don't trust anyone! Including them dang weathermen.

I’d be fine if Rutledge Whatshisname had the weekend off.

I looked at the forecast yesterday and it didn't show a threat of rain. Just turned on pre race during the Chastain interview only to hear them mention a rain shower that just hit the track. DTA...Don't trust anyone! Including them dang weathermen.

To be fair the forecast was pretty borderline all week... generally showed a 15-25% chance of rain, but usually not enough of a threat to warrant even mentioning rain in the forecast.

Just remembered Jr will be doing play by play today. See how this turns out

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The lobster stuff kinda cracks me up. The track is over an hour inland from the coast fwiw.

Makris is THE PLACE!!!!+ Eaten there many nights, and seen many drivers. THE unwritten rule there is , nod and smile at the driver and go about your business...

Screenshot_20220717-160237_Facebook.jpg

Just turned this on (was watching the Braves but that game gotten out of hand) nice to see Bubba up front

Typical Loudon. MTJ in his own zip code. This always seems to be a race where one team hits it and smokes the field

It’s a lame passive agressive schtick that’s he’s done multiple times.
Its a lame schtick, but its HIS lame schtick.

Everybody thought Carl back flipping was super cool too. Smashing watermelons, the bow, climbing the fence, going on really stupid Twitter rants, everybody has dumb schticks. Its what keeps them from all being the same whiney c%@$s. It gives a sport built on parity (or the attempt of) a little bit of personality. Im glad a guy that largely has zero personality found a way to connect with fans. Lord knows dudes like JJ and Mark Martin never did.

Back
Top Bottom