Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville, Rd. 2

Its a beautiful day for some short track racing.

Here we go, green !

Even at Martinsville it’s amazing how much Jimmie Johnson has lost a touch. Even when Gordon came out of retirement to race for a different team he was competitive.

They keep saying how hot it is at Martinsville...is it Ricky Rudd hot there today??

good call at lap 27
He’s going on 3 seasons without a top 10 finish here and hasn't looked competitive all weekend.

It’s more than just 27 laps.

I wouldn't care if it was a “normal” track but Martinsville is mostly a driver track and it’s like he fell off a cliff.

11 the car to beat imo. Blaney always find good here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

11 the car to beat imo. Blaney always find good here.

Doubling down here. If 11 executes.and doesn't make mistakes, wreck, or blow it in pits , he's winning this race going away.

Bowyer another wheelholder upset at being raced hard for position.

Got passed on the outside at Martinsville, ha.

Chase has a good car let’s see if he can get up there and make a go at the 11

Chase has a good car let’s see if he can get up there and make a go at the 11
Not sure about that. He'll need one hell of a car for that. Denny is probably the best here now that Jimmie doesn't have it as much anymore.

Not sure about that. He'll need one hell of a car for that. Denny is probably the best here now that Jimmie doesn't have it as much anymore.

That said, he's rolling the middle really well. That car looks great. He's running the Jimmie linenjere

Can never count Denny out at flat tracks. He can win any weekend at Martinsville, Louden, & Pocono.

Kyle and Chase. NBC is LOVING this.

What the hell happened to the 18?

Aside from last week, it seems like Kyle has struggled to run top 5 lately. He's doing a good job holding off a faster car though right now.

Blaney running Hamlin back down.

48 running as fast as anyone right now. Real strong on the long run.

What the hell happened to the 18?

Aside from last week, it seems like Kyle has struggled to run top 5 lately. He's doing a good job holding off a faster car though right now.

Too much time in his motorhome

Back
Top Bottom