Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

This place having the cut offs for all of the races and the potential for small big ones reminds me a little bit of a mini Talladega if it gets out of hand

Reactions: Pat
hard to believe DH might not make it

whats the over under on how many time we will hear "PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS" today?

I am ready for 500 miles of short tracking racin!

Hamlin team showing up with problems already. Travel pack in a shock they will have to remove on 1st pit stop

Some thought Kyle Busch winning Texas took a ‘championship 4’ spot away from a teammate... actually it most likely is the reason Hamlin will advance...

Here we go, green flag

Michael McDowell making his tire rub worse by bouncing into the cars passing him...

Im surprised

How bout the idea of Kurt Busch taking this win today?

I'm tuned in to watch the NASCAR Cup series season finale at Martinsville! :smile:

As far as I'm concerned, there is no race next weekend. Eff the playoffs.

Can't believe how aggressive they're racing so early. They usually play patty cakes in a late chase race like this until near the end. Good racing. Harvick better shape the **** up or hes gonna be watching 4 other drivers race for a championship.

Keselowski has tried blocking both the 11 and 9, both almost sent him.

Brad is getting pushed around so much he’s gonna get fed up and start going ‘Vickers 2011 Martinsville’ on the field lol

Brad got muscled twice but still holding strong so far, see if #1 pit stall can make a difference

Harvick will show up later. The ‘closer’ will probably be top 3 by the end.

P25 for the 48. After winning a stage in the spring, it's absolutely unacceptable for HMS and Cliff to bring Jimmie such a **** box for his final Martinsville race. I understand they have to be all in for the 9 and the 88, but seriously? Outrun by Preece and Lajoie? TF?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Im glad for this caution... that was some of the best racing we have seen in awhile. It needed to stop

Harvick will show up later. The ‘closer’ will probably be top 3 by the end.

That would be unlike him at Martinsville I think. He doesn't usually run so well there. His worst nightmare is happening Kurt Busch and a those other desperate drivers like Chase and MTJ are running good.

Hamlin losing spots on pit road?!
1604259570576.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom