Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Didn't think.bobby was that short or Clint that tall

Screenshot_20230416_145617_Samsung Internet.jpg

Normally I just hope to see a go race but it would be a lie if I said I wasn't pulling for the #41 to have a strong run

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Ummm did I see mudflaps on these cars????

And there it is, first rant of Chase telling them how bad the car is and Alan’s “copy.” How I’ve missed this and y’all!

The new short track package doesn’t seem to have helped the racing with this car at all sadly

Listening to the #41 radio and I don't think I've heard them giving lap times this much on any other team.

Track position looks like it'll be huge again this week. Use some strategy and you're 25th place car could turn into a top 5 finish.

Listening to the #41 radio and I don't think I've heard them giving lap times this much on any other team.

Sometimes I don't think that is a good thing, more like overkill. I wouldn't to process a communcation every lap or every 20 seconds.
If he is hitting his marks and maintaining a good pace, give him a some space to maintain the rhythm that's currently working.

They’ve managed to turn Martinsville into F1: you’ll run where you qualified unless you break and you’ll like it. There, it’s off my chest and I’ll be nice rest of day.

Who will have the stones to take 2 since these tires don’t fall off and move up? Looking at you Allan. Nothing to lose brother. Let’s try.

Back
Top Bottom