Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, #2

Me too - hopefully a bit more competitive.

Here we go!

48 was fast yesterday, crucial chance to get stage points. Was way faster than the 24 yesterday. Now, gonna miss out on stage points all together. 48 team is a ****** mess.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bubba Wallace should jump on the opportunity to drive the 42 car, unless he has an even better opportunity than that.

The 42 car would be a huge upgrade over the 43 car.

48 was fast yesterday, crucial chance to get stage points. Was way faster than the 24 yesterday. Now, gonna miss out on stage points all together. 48 team is a ****** mess.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Sadly, methinks his head is already in an Indy Car. Like Jr's last season, I'm just hoping for health for him.

JJ needs a package where a loose car is fast and the chance to show throttle control is key, This aero crapfest is the complete opposite.

Bowyer driving like his career depends on it

So the strategy in these double headers is to finish like 9th or 10th, start up front for the second with clean air and check out. *eyeroll*

Remember when the 9 team and HMS as a whole looked like world beaters in pre-Covid phase? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Chase is going to look back and really rue not converting 3-4 of those great runs into wins.

Another nice evening with two great sports.
IMG_20200809_231106.jpg

That 4 crew is so good. That car would have won 15 races in 2014 with this crew.

Remember when the 9 team and HMS as a whole looked like world beaters in pre-Covid phase? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Chase is going to look back and really rue not converting 3-4 of those great runs into wins.
I knew immediately it was going to haunt them. They always get done in by lack of playoff points come the fall. Every year.

Just about everyone in top 10 was gaining on Bowyer, esp the 4.

Look at that #4 he's on a tear again today.

Back
Top Bottom