Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

And NBC has already started being really predatory with Peacock
Not defending NBC but there is no room on either NBC or USA for pre race , not happy that I just paid $5 to watch the pre race though.

Next week pre race is on USA

Looked for the pre-race show.....couldn't find it. Eventually found out it was on Peacock (which I have) but don't even care at this point, I'll just wait for the NBC coverage to start in a bit.

So this is how it's gonna be. NBC doubling down on the Peacock BS, on top of everyone having to deal with Jeff Burton during the race. Ugh

Well, I was very happy watching IMSA on Peacock., especially the first three hours before USA came on board. I don't see a reason to not try it for the Cup race.

It is crazy to me how Fox mentions "Playoffs" maybe 5 times the whole season. NBC mentions Playoffs every 5 seconds. First time I saw the Playoff grid on TV this SEASON was during the IMSA race this morning.... 3x times!!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if we get in a lightning hold here in the next 15 minutes, but looks like things will stay dry for quite a while.

I had to watch the Mets game on peacock earlier this afternoon. Complete bullsh!t since I already subscribe to SNY which is the Mets RSN. Refused to pay for it, there are plenty of illegal streams to watch it on, but without paying for a VPN (which I already had) you can't watch the illegal streams. Would really suck if races wind up on peacock down the road.

It is crazy to me how Fox mentions "Playoffs" maybe 5 times the whole season. NBC mentions Playoffs every 5 seconds. First time I saw the Playoff grid on TV this SEASON was during the IMSA race this morning.... 3x times!!!!
POINTS MATTER

Not defending NBC but there is no room on either NBC or USA for pre race , not happy that I just paid $5 to watch the pre race though.

Next week pre race is on USA

CNBC? MSNBC?

Apparently, I get Peacock free for three months through my internet provider, so I just did that.

Wondering if Kyle and Bubba go a lap down here with how bad the traffic is and how quick the tire fall off is.

It's funny how earlier this season some people were complaining about how bad the pre race was, now people are complaining they can't view it

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

It's funny how earlier this season some people were complaining about how bad the pre race was, now people are complaining they can't view it

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
NBC's pre race isnt a circus show , so that is probably one reason.

Back
Top Bottom