Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

My gut says Larson but usual suspects have won 3 of the last 4 races so I’ll take Brad

Love CB asking Larson who he did racing modified

Man, that was a nice move by Chase.

Fighting a tight car, changes lines, and gets back by Blaney.

I’m really bummed this is the last short track race until September. Hopefully something is done about that in the near future, feels like we could use just one between that time

Get Iowa on the damn schedule. Absurd that it isn’t, is exactly what NASCAR needs

and that is why Bowyer never had much success. Poor communicator.

I’m so stoked to see William Byron run well thus far this year, it’s good to see the 24 run well again

It wasn’t just a slight air pressure adjustment on the 9 pit reporter... it was two rounds into right rear and Chase said it did t help turn but killed entry and drive off.

He also just said that he ran over something just now with right rear. Sheesh

Denny had an 87 point lead going into today, the largest at this point of the season in the stage era. At the rate he’s going he will clinch the regular season title by July lol

Off topic, but Jimmie just spun and brought out caution in Indy race 10 laps in. He’s brave a heck to try those things.

Denny had an 87 point lead going into today, the largest at this point of the season in the stage era. At the rate he’s going he will clinch the regular season title by July lol

With SHR struggling, I'd say Hamlin has no real competition right now. Chris Gabehart is the best crew chief in NASCAR. Hamlin went from someone who was on his way out the door to the best driver in NASCAR since Gabehart came along.

Back
Top Bottom