Cup RACE thread --- Road America

Larson starting front row? I’m honestly expecting stinker.

I have and I am sure many others on here have been watching the Xfinity cars race here for years. There is usually a whole bunch of contact, (rubbin) and wrecking. I think with the much more delicate Cup cars there are going to be a lot of DNF's and I bet some of them will have PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS

After watching most the race yesterday the only thing I think this track needs is a restart line somewhere on the back half of the course. Caution laps are incredibly long

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2nd cup race I've been able to watch on TV live this season....love you guys in this thread. It's always very lonely watching it on DVR!!

And here we go, green!

Beer is cold, tv loud, and scanner app running. Happy 4th, everyone!

Watching on my back patio on a gorgeous afternoon!

20210704_144117.jpg

I know I'm beating a dead horse...but I hate NBC....yes, it's hot. Thank you for telling us AJ's cooling system is f'd. Now we have to have each person tell us how/why it's an issue and each person gets a full minute....

Watching the 9’s on board is fun, making me feel better. He’s dicing it up back there. A pass per corner at least

I have and I am sure many others on here have been watching the Xfinity cars race here for years. There is usually a whole bunch of contact, (rubbin) and wrecking. I think with the much more delicate Cup cars there are going to be a lot of DNF's and I bet some of them will have PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS
What playoff implications

9 seems to have kinda stalled out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If tv missed it Tilley started going straight in the middle of the carousel and went straight in the gravel

Back
Top Bottom