Cup RACE thread ---- Talladega, Rd. 2

Oh yeah!, lets go racing, Alabama style

Larson's car is just absolutely gutless. "Need someone right on his rear bumper to move forward", he says.

Gonna be a long day and he needs stage points more than most.

I get a kick out of the pit guys with their signs going up and down - I understand that they use different colors and stuff - but if I were a driver I would just see a Kaleidascope :D

(not sure of my spelling on the K word)

Kyle Petty "Words spoken per minute" on the broadcast is on pace to break the all-time record!

(which he already holds)

Larson's car is just absolutely gutless. "Need someone right on his rear bumper to move forward", he says.

Gonna be a long day and he needs stage points more than most.

Which is why this type of racing is a joke.

Kind of upset with myself for not going to this race - It's a great spectator's race. All the cars go by and then you can take a sip of beer and discuss current events for a moment while they are out there on the back forty - and then here they all come again :cheers:

Kind of upset with myself for not going to this race - It's a great spectator's race. All the cars go by and then you can take a sip of beer and discuss current events for a moment while they are out there on the back forty - and then here they all come again :cheers:
I can sit and discuss current events for free at most barber shops.

They should pit the 9 car coming to the white flag. He would be close enough to get to pit road before the SHR cars and would just need to get the line before everyone makes it back around. It would be a great track position move, since this team doesn't need stage points.

They should pit the 9 car coming to the white flag. He would be close enough to get to pit road before the SHR cars and would just need to get the line before everyone makes it back around. It would be a great track position move, since this team doesn't need stage points.
Except pit road closes with two to go.

Back
Top Bottom