Cup RACE thread --- Texas, Rd. 2

Here we go

A Texas Sized Boogity and despite prior suggestions we still have a race thread. Thank goodness for that

Byron’s paint scheme looks like like a JG Pepsi scheme if you glance fast. Had to do a double take.

And where is Kyle Busch spotter at?? This spotter he has today is annoying

Roush looking good early....Chevy out to lunch thus far. Have they done anything as a manufacturer to help Chase? He’s all they got left. It’s a Ford Brigade the first stage

They had a cat when Hamlin got bumped, but haven't said a thing about series leader KDB coming up from the back. Too busy babbling about points with 250 laps to go.

Rick Allen isnt even watching the race.

“Blaney catching up to Logano”

No you dipsh!t, the 22 just passed the 12 and is pulling away.
He’s watching an NFL game. I’ve had just about enough of Rick, The Hipster, Screamin Burton, Running Down a Dream and Front Stretch interviews. I am beyond ready for NBC to be done with their coverage this year.

He’s watching an NFL game. I’ve had just about enough of Rick, The Hipster, Screamin Burton, Running Down a Dream and Front Stretch interviews. I am beyond ready for NBC to be done with their coverage this year.
Next year let's just have Jr and have them train Letarte to do play by play. Great chemistry and they'll be able to both have time to get a word in.

Ok it’s fixed! It will be a battle between harvick and Busch for the finish.. can’t wait lol

Back
Top Bottom