Cup RACE thread --- Texas, Rd. 2

Oh God this is embarrassing lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well that passenger awkwardly left Heff hanging there.

And here we go, racing in the Lone Star State

That is hard hit , and not gonna help him make it to Homestead.

Good God. What the hell is wrong with that #9?!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Roval aside, this has certainly been a playoffs to forget for the 9.

I'm not even mad, he wasn't winning today. Phoenix is a great opportunity for that team though.

I'm not even mad, he wasn't winning today. Phoenix is a great opportunity for that team though.
True. They brought a knife to the gun fight again, at least I don’t have to waste the rest of the afternoon on it. That one was apparently on Chase, he owned it.

I think that's a first , brake marker being the debris.

True. They brought a knife to the gun fight again, at least I don’t have to waste the rest of the afternoon on it. That one was apparently on Chase, he owned it.
Yeah the only fault is maybe he could've let someone else be the guinea pig to run that line first knowing his situation. But...its win or go home either way so send it.

Yeah the only fault is maybe he could've let someone else be the guinea pig to run that line first knowing his situation. But...its win or go home either way so send it.
Weird thing is he just apologized again and said he wasn’t even really pushing it hard. Alan told him in so many words that the car was “sh—“ and to shake it off.

Watching Jimmie run behind Stenhouse there shows you exactly why this package is trash.

Good God. What the hell is wrong with that #9?!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Chase lost it in the slippery area. Took a chance, not enough grip. Couldn't hold on.

Reactions: Pat
Watching Jimmie run behind Stenhouse there shows you exactly why this package is trash.
You see that ? Sucked up on him, lost a second to him in one corner, lost a spot, took 15 laps to get it back. Gone are the days of drivers using break and throttle control to drive through the corner..these things look like the drive like go karts.

Now the 32 team can get a head start on getting ready to head to Phoenix

what happened the year before?
Cars would lose a full second in one corner due to the air the year before? He's talking about a particular incident on the track, not track position.

You see that ? Sucked up on him, lost a second to him in one corner, lost a spot, took 15 laps to get it back. Gone are the days of drivers using break and throttle control to drive through the corner..these things look like the drive like go karts.

bunch of those Go Karts are hitting the walls :D

Chase lost it in the slippery area. Took a chance, not enough grip. Couldn't hold on.

yeah. I think he could have waited to take that chance. But then again... sounds like they didn't have anything for today anyways.

Oh damn hard hits

Back
Top Bottom