D-Bags United For Johnny Manziel

here, I will make it seven replies.sang to Auld Lang Syne ....for all the stick n ballers ner forgot, who racing fans could care a lesss, take your pig skin aaaand put it where the sun dooon't shine. They should go to jail as common criminals, but theyyy can run with a ballll, so let them play the stupid game for auld lang syne.

here, I will make it seven replies.sang to Auld Lang Syne ....for all the stick n ballers ner forgot, who racing fans could care a lesss, take your pig skin aaaand put it where the sun dooon't shine. They should go to jail as common criminals, but theyyy can run with a ballll, so let them play the stupid game for auld lang syne.
You could have saved yourself some time. Just don't visit a football thread.

PS...theres no stick in football.

You could have saved yourself some time. Just don't visit a football thread.

PS...theres no stick in football.

see post #2... Posted in the grin and bear it grill. o_O so don't get your jock straps all twisted up because most of us here don't know who or what the hell this post is about. after all it is a racing forum first and foremost. Some of us think that is a good thing lest we lose our purpose and become so diluted we look like a twitter topic.

see post #2... Posted in the grin and bear it grill. o_O so don't get your jock straps all twisted up because most of us here don't know who or what the hell this post is about. after all it is a racing forum first and foremost. Some of us think that is a good thing lest we lose our purpose and become so diluted we look like a twitter topic.
My reply will take this thread way off base, so I'll refrain. But I will say that isn't the Grin & Bear It subforum for jokes and what not? No? Obviously it's a humor video, so whats the issue with where its posted?

Anyhoo...have a good day. :cool:

I visited to find out who Johnny was, I thought he might be someone that mattered................. like a race car driver

I don't know who he is and don't give a crap because this is a thread in the
"Grin & Bare It Bar and Grill
Post your jokes or funny pics here"
not a Nascar forum or thread. I came here to see if it was funny.

I don't know who he is and don't give a crap because this is a thread in the
"Grin & Bare It Bar and Grill
Post your jokes or funny pics here"
not a Nascar forum or thread. I came here to see if it was funny.

Well ............................ is it funny

All you had to do was watch the ****** vidya and you would know he's a douche QB for the Browns. And instead, Old Man River is like "Huuuuurrrrrrrrr this is a nayscar forum we don't take kindly to stick n bawlll... I don't know what a stick bawl is but this shirley ain't the place".

If you just want to read nascar **** I would probably just stick with the NASCAR forum.

All you had to do was watch the ****** vidya and you would know he's a douche QB for the Browns. And instead, Old Man River is like "Huuuuurrrrrrrrr this is a nayscar forum we don't take kindly to stick n bawlll... I don't know what a stick bawl is but this shirley ain't the place".

If you just want to read nascar sh!t I would probably just stick with the NASCAR forum.

So Johnny IS a douche bag ................................... I dont even need to watch the video now.................. Thanks man

So Johnny IS a douche bag ................................... I dont even need to watch the video now.................. Thanks man

Lol I guess you don't. But some examples are featured in the video if you were curious. ;)

Lol I guess you don't. But some examples are featured in the video if you were curious. ;)

Well I have a new state of the art computer now, no longer in the stone age but its been so long since I was able to play videos I seldom do. I shouldnt be on this thread picking on football fans anyhow :rolleyes:

Lmao. Atleast you're not in here telling people to 'keep it nascar related'.

Lmao. Atleast you're not in here telling people to 'keep it nascar related'.

Not unless I get appointed moderator.............................oh wait, this is the off topic area :cool:

Don't I know it? And he's our quarterback, for the moment anyway. I really don't care if he's an a-hole as long as it doesn't interfere with his performance on the field, however. A lot of people hated a lot of things about Joe Namath back in the day, but when he called his shot and beat the heavily favored Colts in Super Bowl III, a lot of people were willing to forgive it all. I know that was a lot of years ago, and there have been a lot of guys like that, Jim McMahon and others come to mind, but if Johnny can deliver a championship to Cleveland to end a 50 year drought, he can walk down the street in his underwear singing show tunes for all I care.

Don't I know it? And he's our quarterback, for the moment anyway. I really don't care if he's an a-hole as long as it doesn't interfere with his performance on the field, however. A lot of people hated a lot of things about Joe Namath back in the day, but when he called his shot and beat the heavily favored Colts in Super Bowl III, a lot of people were willing to forgive it all. I know that was a lot of years ago, and there have been a lot of guys like that, Jim McMahon and others come to mind, but if Johnny can deliver a championship to Cleveland to end a 50 year drought, he can walk down the street in his underwear singing show tunes for all I care.

I hope he delivers for you

Back
Top Bottom