Dale Jr felt Sr help him from fiery crash

I like the story. Sr is a powerful presence, so who knows.

That wreck took a lot out of Dale Jr. It was a number of years before he was himself after that.

Who knows, in a near death experience like that, maybe deceased loved ones do play a role in getting you through. Depends on what you believe I guess.

That wreck took a lot out of Dale Jr. It was a number of years before he was himself after that.
That Sonoma crash was at the midpoint of the Cup season. In the 18 Cup races before the fiery crash, Dale Jr. won three of them. In the 18 races after, he won three of them. Not too shabby, IMO.

Dale Jr. admitted that he went a while not giving a sh!t and going through the motions. The reasons for Dale's dip have been made clear by Dale himself.
That was at DEI though until Hendrick kinda straightened him out

My opinion is that Dale was not present helping Dale Jr in any way, shape or form but I firmly believe Jr thinks he was and I am fine with it.

Who knows, in a near death experience like that, maybe deceased loved ones do play a role in getting you through. Depends on what you believe I guess.
be careful the same people saying get rid of prayer before the race might get offended.

'04 is when dale should have won the title. I agree not the same driver after that season. He lost the aggression he used to have before that wreck.

be careful the same people saying get rid of prayer before the race might get offended.

'04 is when dale should have won the title. I agree not the same driver after that season. He lost the aggression he used to have before that wreck.

Let em be offended.

'04 was definitely Dale's last great year. If that wreck doesn't happen, very good chance he wins the championship. He won like 2 more races his last 3 years with DEI. Then of course the struggles and winless years at Hendrick after that.

He seemed to regain some of that aggression and fire when Letarte took over, and he started winning again. Then even into 2015 with Ives. The concussion last year ended that.

Hoping for a win this year before he hangs it up. Dale Jr, his team, and fans all deserve that.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom