Dale Sr. and Jeff- Did you Know?

• Thread starter TWOFOURTHEMONEY
  • Start date
T

TWOFOURTHEMONEY

I bought Jeff Gordon's book and When I starting reading it he said something about he and Dale Sr. Owning some real estate thgether. Does anybody know if it was just land or maybe a get-a-way place? He did not say in the book. He did say that it was in charlotte. I wonder if DEI and Jeff still own it or not. He also mentioned that they had some advertising deals together which does not surprise me, but the real estate did. Have not finished the book yet, but it tells alot about his life growing up and so far very interesting... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TWOFOURTHEMONEY@Nov 4 2003, 02:06 PM
I wonder if DEI and Jeff still own it or not.
DEI and Brooke may own it. :lol: :lol:

I do know that Jeff was one of the people Dale invited to join him in creating a company called Sports Image. I do believe they, and other drivers, were all part owners of Chase Authentics.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Nov 4 2003, 03:55 PM
I do know that Jeff was one of the people Dale invited to join him in creating a company called Sports Image. I do believe they, and other drivers, were all part owners of Chase Authentics.
TRL what is Sports Image? Did it ever get started? I do believe there are several drivers that have ownership with Chase Authentics.

Sports Image was the company that produced all the souvenir stuff you found at the tracks. Dale and the others sold it for a nice, round profit. Don't remember who bought it out.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Nov 4 2003, 03:01 PM
Sports Image was the company that produced all the souvenir stuff you found at the tracks. Dale and the others sold it for a nice, round profit. Don't remember who bought it out.
Action bought out Sports Image in 1997 I belive.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady@Nov 4 2003, 03:22 PM
Bingo! Thanks, bow. I'm having a "senior" afternoon, I guess.

LOL
We all have those sometimes TRL. :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie+Nov 4 2003, 03:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Nov 4 2003, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TWOFOURTHEMONEY@Nov 4 2003, 02:06 PM
I wonder if DEI and Jeff still own it or not.
DEI and Brooke may own it. :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
well said :lol:

Back
Top Bottom