Dallas at New Orleans tonight

Benevolent One

Team Owner
So who do you like in tonight's game?

I think New Orleans wins, and I have a feeling it might not be a very close game. The New Jersey Giants put up 31 againts the Cowboys a few weeks ago, and obviously the Saints are a much better offensive team. I see the Cowboys having to score at least 30 points to win this game and I just don't see it happening.

Of course, it could be a very close game and Dallas could actually win it. You never know when a very good team will simply have an off game. Turnovers, poor execution, injuries and other things happen in the NFL. That's why going undefeated is such a rare an amazing accomplishment.

Unless the Saints have a total and complete meltdown, which is possible but unlikely, I can't envision the 'boys winning. Just my 2¢

It will be a good game but the thing to remember, is that Dallas' pass defense isnt playing good rite now and they are up against one of the best pass offenses with New Orleans.

This is an incredible game. Dallas pulled way ahead and the Saints trying to rally for the win. Doesn't look like the Saints will be able to do it, unless they get a miracle from Drew Brees.

That was a tougher game for me to watch than I expected. I am really a Cowboy fan at heart, but I've been caught up in the great story of the Saints run at perfection. I was rooting for the Saints to win it, but also found myself cheering on the Cowboys when they made good plays. As it turned out, I am very happy that the Cowboys won the game. It keeps them in the playoff picture and doesn't really hurt the Saints in the long run, other than not going undefeated obviously. This game may help them in the long run. Dallas really exploited the middle of the Saints run defense. If the Saints can fix that, it will make them much stronger for the playoffs. If not, Adrian Peterson may have a field day if they meet the Vikings in the playoffs.

Wow, never expected that,,,wish I hadn't said "complete and total meltdown" because it sure looked like the Saints did.

Listening to the talking heads at ESPN Radio, one would think that NO would be the only team to go undefeated and that Indy would probably lose one or two games. Don't know if Indy will continue to win, but those talking heads were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom