Dan Wheldon

C

chromehorn

We lost my favorite Indy driver today, I'm still in shock. RIP Dan, thanks for making me a fan.

This is one of the few people i did cheer for in the Indy Car's and when he was doing good I liked it. This is a sad day in the world of racing.

R.I.P Dan Wheldon

This is horrible, I've always liked Dan Wheldon and he was so much fun to have around the Indy race broadcasts this year but I was rooting for him to get back into a car and was hoping he would win the race today. As soon as that accident happened I had a bad feeling that someone was going to be in serious trouble. Thankfully everyone else came out ok, that was such a terrible wreck.

R.I.P. Dan I'm so sorry for his young children and his wife and family.

This is horrible, I've always liked Dan Wheldon and he was so much fun to have around the Indy race broadcasts this year but I was rooting for him to get back into a car and was hoping he would win the race today. As soon as that accident happened I had a bad feeling that someone was going to be in serious trouble. Thankfully everyone else came out ok, that was such a terrible wreck.

R.I.P. Dan I'm so sorry for his young children and his wife and family.

Rumor was that he was going to be driving Danica's car full time next season since she was moving to nascar.

I hate to sound like a ***** but I'm tearing up a little every time I see the replays on ESPN and other sport shows. I was such a huge fan of his, my wife and I were just talking about him doing the 5 million dollar challenge before the race started that if anyone could do it, he could. I'm still really bummed about it. Drinking a few for Dan right now.

Rumor was that he was going to be driving Danica's car full time next season since she was moving to nascar.

I hate to sound like a ***** but I'm tearing up a little every time I see the replays on ESPN and other sport shows. I was such a huge fan of his, my wife and I were just talking about him doing the 5 million dollar challenge before the race started that if anyone could do it, he could. I'm still really bummed about it. Drinking a few for Dan right now.

I'm right there with you. I dvred the race and didn't found out the news until I just started watching the race just over an hour ago. I lost it really bad and had a good cry when they did the salute to Dan. This was the last thing that I thought was going to happen today and it doesn't make any of us a ***** to let out our emotions for the drivers we watch every week. We all know that racing is a dangerous sport but it doesn't make dealing with this any easier.

I feel so bad that his wife and family had to go through all of this today. I feel so bad for his children.

An awful realization...

I am stunned..., I am working 12 hours DVR'ing I just learned.

Wanna say thanks to Dan for driving his the wheels off at the 500, but that is small at the moment.

A lost husband and dad, just an awful thing....

It wont take away a families pain but somebody once said something like "all men die, but only a few live" .....

Well Dan left no doubts, he did live. RIP.

I heard the same thing about Dan driving Danica's car next year. You are not alone . There are a lot of us that are big fans of Dan Wheldon.

It sure hits home when viewing pictures of him and his young family and what he's going to miss and also what they're waking up to today.

RIP.

I am so sad about this. He was so young. His family...Just so very sad right now. Rest In Peace, Dan. Thoughts and prayers to his family at this awful time.

Heard about this on Twitter and I was like, damn.

Rest in peace, live on forever man :beerbang:

I can't really add much, except my condolences to his wife and children as well as any other family members such as brothers, sisters, parents, who may have lost someone that simply can not be replaced.

I was watching the race and saw this happen live. I yelled to my wife that there was a horrific crash and someone could be in serious trouble. Ive personally never seen a crash as bad as this in my life. The carnage was unbelieveable. Danica had an angel on her shoulder yesterday, she was that close to being right in the middle of it. GODSPEED DAN.........

RIP Dan. God be with your wife and sons, your family and friends. You will be missed greatly.

Back
Top Bottom