Dang

So this place doesn't really get rolling until after midnight, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind this weekend... ;)

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Only my brain --- no room left to get the flashlight in there.  Remember, I'm not blond.  ;)

hehehe, good one TRL:D

That's also what the Kat was doing...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Took my nap right after lunch.  Have to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for q'ing.  :)  :)

Love that pic, kat.

Glad to see you've got your PRRRRR back.  :)  :)  :)

The real purrrr isn't back yet, still sick/fever/many naps.

Ham sandwich again TRL?

Originally posted by abooja
So this place doesn't really get rolling until after midnight, huh? I'll have to keep that in mind this weekend... ;)

Hey, it's only 9:33 here!! We were here......come on all you early go to bedders stay up late for us on west coast!!:D We can do the 100 trick tonight.........over 100 even. Let's not set our sights so low........go for 120!!:D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

Hey, it's only 9:33 here!!  We were here......come on all you early go to bedders stay up late for us on west coast!!:D   We can do the 100 trick tonight.........over 100 even.  Let's not set our sights so low........go for 120!!:D

Hey DE, better check your watch cuz it's only 9:30ish on the East Coast as I post. Where's wifey??

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr kat

Kat, I think he's saying that at 12:33 (the time the record was set last night) is when it's 9:33 there on the West Coast.

But look, we got over 100 today!

Originally posted by paul
Kat, I think he's saying that at 12:33 (the time the record was set last night) is when it's 9:33 there on the West Coast.

But look, we got over 100 today!

That's what I meant Kat.........and for Paul:

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!!:calpping: :beerchug: :calpping:

120 tonight for sure!!!:D

Who keeps track of these records, or is it just for this site. Slightly confused? How long to do you have to be on for?

at 177,

Mebbe a bunch will join. Or mebbe we're a tourist attraction now!!:D

That can't be right.

Alot of those guests are really one person. It's some AOL user and it's logging it as multiple guests. Not sure why it does that but it is. AOL just sucks.

Unfortunate, I saw that number and almost spit my coke onto my monitor. But there actually isn't 177 people online right now.

Originally posted by paul
That can't be right.

Alot of those guests are really one person.  It's some AOL user and it's logging it as multiple guests.  Not sure why it does that but it is.  AOL just sucks.

Unfortunate, I saw that number and almost spit my coke onto my monitor.  But there actually isn't 177 people online right now.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN..........DOUBLE DAMN!!:(

No wonder there aren't more posts. I figured everyone was just shy. :(

Oh, and ditto on that AOL sucking thing, Paul. I DESPISE AOL. (Like Jeff Green all right, though.) :)

Oh well...

I have no doubt that we'll get that number legitimately at some point. :)

Just like Flintstones vitamins, ten thousand strong and growing..........
Good job Paul, Thanks for giving me a place to hang out and have fun.

No problem Walrus...looks like you've already moved your couch and lazy boy into the living room. I don't drink Bud so that must be yours. I've never owned a lava lamp...so it looks like you're already made yourself at home. :)

Just kickin' back in that ol' Lazzie bouy..............Hey Paul, is that rope burnin' I smell? How's about let's order some Pizza? Get the door, at least it's not Dominoes. Hey ya' got any them girlie glasses that lose their bikini's when they CHILL? Could I get one for a Cold BUD?

Back
Top Bottom