Danica and Milka

Patrick said she didn’t regret her action.

“I wanted to know if she saw me (on the track) ..... it’s hard to locate people once they get away from their car,” she said. “I stayed behind the wall. I just wanted to ask what happened.

“Unfortunately, things involving me tend to evolve. I’m on the hot seat when I do something and when others do something (connected to me). It’s kind of the line that I walk because I’m popular.”

Oh, little Miss Patrick thinks a lot of herself. :rolleyes:

Glad that Duno told her to go away.

Patrick said she didn’t regret her action.

“I wanted to know if she saw me (on the track) ..... it’s hard to locate people once they get away from their car,” she said. “I stayed behind the wall. I just wanted to ask what happened.

“Unfortunately, things involving me tend to evolve. I’m on the hot seat when I do something and when others do something (connected to me). It’s kind of the line that I walk because I’m popular.”

Oh, little Miss Patrick thinks a lot of herself. :rolleyes:

Glad that Duno told her to go away.

Milka Duno shouldn't be allowed near a racetrack. She's an airhead, she has no talent.

Danica's right. Anything she does is going to be blown up by the IRL media, just like Junyer and NASCAR.

Damn, I'm sure glad that it isn't up to you, Andy, to decide who should and who shouldn't be racing. You continually show your imaturity both in life and racing.

Damn, I'm sure glad that it isn't up to you, Andy, to decide who should and who shouldn't be racing. You continually show your imaturity both in life and racing.

What has Milka Duno done since joining the Indy Racing League? :confused:

Qualifying for the races.

yawn.gif

well i dont really care for milka duno runinng in races 10 miles an hour off the pace, but you would think by now danica would know better than to try and start drama.

Although I agree with Andy that Milika doesn't belong in an indycar (sure, she qualified for races...most of this is due to the fact that the IRL will do whatever it takes to get more that one woman in the IRL, even if it means lowering thea standards during the rookie tests....), but I like this line by Milka:

“I don’t like the show she likes in every race weekend,” Duno said. “She can push the guys because they cannot do anything to her, but she cannot push me. We meet on equal condition (as women), and I know what kind of character I have."

Danika, she pushes back and might even hit back...:cool:

In other news, I just turned on the IndyCar Series at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course and all I see is wrecks. Oh, and Milka's 4 laps down.

Since this thread turned to the confrontation, I will start off with it. First off...

Danica was Awesome for confronting her. Thats my girl!!!! :beerbang:

Danica was in the right. She feels the same way I do as well as Im sure all the other drivers feel. I have been saying for a long time, Milka needs to go. She is a danger to all other drivers. The IRL needs to step in and pull her out before she seriously hurts someone or kills someone.

Shoot, that was nothing. The best was the brawl after the Glen last year with the daddies. LOL That made the front page over the race. :rolleyes:

Shoot, that was nothing. The best was the brawl after the Glen last year with the daddies. LOL That made the front page over the race. :rolleyes:

Yes, that was a good one. But the thing that made me mad about that one was the fact that the guy involved in the fight that was affiliated with AGR lost his credentials but Sam Hornish's dad who instigated it only lost his for 1 race. Not fair at all.

I loved Danicas reaction when Duno tossed the towel at her. They could have at least stripped down to the underwear and gotten in a big vat of jell-o.

To Andy. We all know you don't like IRL so plaese, please, please for the love of God stop posting here if you are just going to dog the league. This is the one message board we would like to go where we should not have to read your stupid remarks. I think drag racing sucks but I don't chime in about it every time there is one on TV. I will never say another bad thing about you if you would please stay away from this board.

I saw a replay on the news again yesterday, and I almost spit beer threw my nose when the bartender called her Wha-nica.

As for Milka, I can say she has finished ahead of Marco the last 2 races, and both Wheldon and Briscoe the race before that.

Seriously though, Danica needs to grow the f**k up. Or maybe get Midol to sponsor her.

It was practice ffs, nobody's out there trying to wreck someone.

Yes, that was a good one. But the thing that made me mad about that one was the fact that the guy involved in the fight that was affiliated with AGR lost his credentials but Sam Hornish's dad who instigated it only lost his for 1 race. Not fair at all.

Did it turn out it actually was Sam Hornish's dad? I know there was discussion about there being a mistaken identity as to it being one of the parents and it actually was someone else. If that's the case, maybe the person who actually was involved didn't get their credentials back? You'd know more about the series than I do so I would agree it's unfair both weren't penalized equally.

Did it turn out it actually was Sam Hornish's dad? I know there was discussion about there being a mistaken identity as to it being one of the parents and it actually was someone else. If that's the case, maybe the person who actually was involved didn't get their credentials back? You'd know more about the series than I do so I would agree it's unfair both weren't penalized equally.

Yes, the one guy was Sam Hornish's dad, the other guy was someone who was affiliated with Andretti Green. He lost his lifetime credentials, Sam's dad didnt.

When this first happened, someone thought it was Danica's dad but he was nowhere near there and it didnt concern him so I wasnt sure how he was thought of.:confused:

Yes, the one guy was Sam Hornish's dad, the other guy was someone who was affiliated with Andretti Green. He lost his lifetime credentials, Sam's dad didnt.

When this first happened, someone thought it was Danica's dad but he was nowhere near there and it didnt concern him so I wasnt sure how he was thought of.:confused:

As far as I know, nobody lost credentials for life. Maybe you can post a link to that info for the purpose of enlightenment.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I've found it interesting the different takes that various people have on the incident. On my local racing board, almost everyone there is laughing at Danica, but those here who seem to be fans of the IRL are backing her. Most of my local racing fans wouldn't know the difference between the IRL, CART, Champ Cars or F1 as they all look the same to them, so like me, they don't have a dog in this fight either and are only giving their opinions on what they see from the clips.

As for me, I think that everyone who has watched or paid any attention to the IRL in the last year knows that Danica can show her temper and it's gotten out of hand form time to time. I think that she believes that she's a diva and for the most part, that is true, but when you add another female, the "queen bee" syndrom takes over and look out!

Maybe she should try nascar. Give her a car with a bumper and she might put Robby Gordon to shame.

Back
Top Bottom