Danica Patrick Comments on Wreck She Was Involved In

NASCAR gives Danica a way to get a few more points in these races because she struggles to finish races in the top 10, and this is how she thanks them?

I like her more when she talks less...

My thread got deleted...guess it was too much to ask for.

NASCAR gives Danica a way to get a few more points in these races because she struggles to finish races in the top 10, and this is how she thanks them?

I like her more when she talks less...
They did find a way to give her more points and then she looks a gift horse in the mouth. Lol

They did find a way to give her more points and then she looks a gift horse in the mouth. Lol
Yeah, more points that she would have picked up under the old system.

Wrecks can happen at plate races at any time, especially in the last third or so. Her accident was after both stage restarts. Put on your big girl panties.

But as long as she tried her best that's all that matters!

/end thread

Ain’t thinkin’ the current points awarding gimmick is going to help her much as the season wears on.

The last couple she hasn’t been out of the twenty-somethings until the end of the events neared.

She is right. I noticed when segment was ending that the racing started to pick up like the end of a plate race with cars trying to get position. And that's what it takes to get a wreck at the plate tracks.

She is right. I noticed when segment was ending that the racing started to pick up like the end of a plate race with cars trying to get position. And that's what it takes to get a wreck at the plate tracks.
I believe that is THE reason for the segments. To increase competition throughout the event. From first glance It appears to work.

I believe that is THE reason for the segments. To increase competition throughout the event. From first glance It appears to work.
It is and it did.

I'm sure you know but the major wreck did not take place at the end of the segment when they were battling for position. They came after restarts and they weren't the restarts that were as a result of the end of a segment. I'll throw this graphic up here that I posted in the Daytona Thread. It illustrates what and when 'what' occurred.

C5td4FGXEAA69Nt.jpg:large

IMHO she was having her best EVER run at a plate track and was angry she got taken out.....same thing as any driver...kyle blamed a tire we all blame jamie mac for a few things thins race.

DP is no shirking violet and I expect to see top 5s continue on other tracks

Back
Top Bottom