Danica Patrick Staying With AGR

D

DanicaFan

I will go ahead and put my reputation out there and say its a done deal. Danica Patrick will resign with Andretti Green Racing at least through next year. The deal is done but the paperwork hasnt been finalized.

Boost Mobile will be her primary sponsor again.

According to most websites, this is all but a done deal.

I kind of have mixed feelings about this. Although I'm sure she'll do well staying in IRL, I can't help but feel that this will be a dead-end for her. IRL is in some major financial trouble. Top that off with the stands being mostly empty at every race except for the Indy 500. The IRL really needs a lot of help to stay afloat. At this rate, they've got maybe 2-3 more years left.

I think NASCAR was a long-shot for her. Although she could have made a lot more money, I don't think she's the kind of driver to adapt-well to the heavier stock cars. She would have been winless for a long time, if she won at all.

But I'm more than a little surprised that she didn't go with the USF1 team. A new team just starting out needs star-power, and that's something she could have provided. Besides, with the lack of pairity in F1, she could have finished outside the points every race, and it would look perfectly normal for a driver not in a Ferrari.

But I'm more than a little surprised that she didn't go with the USF1 team. A new team just starting out needs star-power, and that's something she could have provided. Besides, with the lack of pairity in F1, she could have finished outside the points every race, and it would look perfectly normal for a driver not in a Ferrari.

aint that the damn truth.

and with direcTV dropping versus, it's only going to get worse.

Danica did not go to F1 because number one, she was not interested in international travel. She prefers to race in the states. She loves the oval tracks more and F1 has zero ovals. And she was never seriously contacted by the USF1 team with any contract stipulations, details, etc.

Mag, the DirecTV/VERSUS thing will get settled. Not sure if it'll get sorted out before Twin Ring Motegi, but it'll get sorted out before hockey season.

I'm glad to see her stay there. It seems like she is improving and certainly seems to have unfinished business. I don't know that she will ever be able to win a championship, but if she did it would do an awful lot for female drivers everywhere. Even if she doesn't ever win one, she has done a lot for the sport and women drivers already. Granted, her looks have gotten her opportunities that other less fortunate looking drivers would not have had. That being said, her talent and hard work have helped her take advantage of those opportunities.

http://jayski.com/cupnews.htm#news-danica-wed

Danica Patrick was seen on Wednesday being given a tour of Stewart-Haas Racing by none other than Tony Stewart himself. This is the second time she has been seen at the SHR facility recently.

Still considering a move to NASCAR, or playing it up for a better AGR contract?

I think she really might be considering NASCAR considering the talks IRL has been having with her agent about her staying put.

http://jayski.com/cupnews.htm#news-danica-wed

Danica Patrick was seen on Wednesday being given a tour of Stewart-Haas Racing by none other than Tony Stewart himself. This is the second time she has been seen at the SHR facility recently.

Still considering a move to NASCAR, or playing it up for a better AGR contract?

I think she really might be considering NASCAR considering the talks IRL has been having with her agent about her staying put.

Nah, Tony is just trying to spend time with her. Either because she is hot or because he is getting concerned about those gay rumors about him. Either way, I can't blame the guy.

Seriously though, I think she is just curious and a racing fan. If I had the chance to get a guided tour from a NASCAR champion, I would jump at it too. I don't think she ever seriously considered switching leagues. She has said that the length of the NASCAR scedule is a big negative for her. Although using the option as a bargaining chip with AGR is just good business.

Nah, Tony is just trying to spend time with her. Either because she is hot or because he is getting concerned about those gay rumors about him. Either way, I can't blame the guy.

There's gay rumors about Tony? Junior I can understand, but Tony? At least he's kissed Miss Sprint. Sort of....:confused:

1573723029_622da5e1a2_o.jpg

There's gay rumors about Tony? Junior I can understand, but Tony? At least he's kissed Miss Sprint. Sort of....:confused:

1573723029_622da5e1a2_o.jpg

Hey it ended up costing Jeff Gordon about $14 million when he kissed a Winston girl. Maybe Tony is just learning from other guys mistakes by not getting married.

According to NASCAR Raceday she has a very good chance of coming to NASCAR because she can bring sponsorship and money with her, and in todays economy that's what it's all about plus that's something Tony could use.

Back
Top Bottom