Danica Patrick To Target Chip Ganassi Racing

D

DanicaFan

Robin Miller is reporting that Danica's agents are secretly talking with Target Chip Ganassi Racing for a 3rd car for Danica Patrick in 2010. This would be wild and big.

I know AGR will not let Danica go that easy so it will be interesting to see what happens the next couple months. Danica's contract expires with AGR after this year and she is free to talk and negotiate with any team or series that she desires.

Here is a link for the full article..

Robin Miller is reporting that Danica's agents are secretly talking with Target Chip Ganassi Racing for a 3rd car for Danica Patrick in 2010. This would be wild and big.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-danica-negotiating-to-drive-for-ganassi/

A driver leaving AGR for Ganassi? This really isn't news anymore. :rolleyes: Everyone who knew her contract was up must have seen this coming. Is it true or just her PR people stirring rumors for more money (again)? I hope Michael can keep her at AGR but I don't blame her if she goes to a more successful team. I think a lot will depend on if she can win again with AGR, soon.

danica sure knows how to make the news. <g> i wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

You have to remember too that since her contract is up at the end of this year with AGR, there will be several rumors heating up about her going to a different team or even series.

We will just have to wait and see what really happens over the next couple months.

Oh, and AGR is a top notch team. She has the best equipment so a move to Target wouldnt give her a huge avantage.

Oh, and AGR is a top notch team. She has the best equipment so a move to Target wouldnt give her a huge avantage.

but how will she fare at agr if friction (more) comes between her and marco? no matter how good she is or how much she is paid i don't see her coming out on top no matter how fair michael tries to be. he hasn't been exactly impartial in support of marco so far imo. family is family and i understnd that but i also believe danica factors that into her decision.

Anything with Danica is rumors to me until something official is announced. I respect Robin Miller, but there are a lot of rumors with her AGR contact expiring this year.

She also has a lot of options available to her outside of IRL. Several teams in NASCAR have expressed interest, and she has even admitted that she could move to stock cars, not run well, and still make more money then she does in IRL. Plus the US F1 team is interested in her. Assuming they are approved by FIA to race next year.

But I think she'll end up staying in IRL. She still has that hunger to win the Indy 500, and her best 3rd place finish this year has only fed it.

I know AGR will not let Danica go that easy so it will be interesting to see what happens the next couple months. Danica's contract expires with AGR after this year and she is free to talk and negotiate with any team or series that she desires.

Here is a link for the full article..

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-danica-negotiating-to-drive-for-ganassi/

I heard this too on tonights speed report so I think it may happen according to speed report if she goes with Ganassi he can put her in one of his NASCARs maybe on a limited schedule to see how she would fare.

I like Danica and don't understand why all the hate/dislike of her is all about. The best interview I saw with her was on Leno where he asked her if her husband liked riding with her when she driving around town, her reply was "no he says I dart in and out of traffic too much, and drive too fast". After that answer I really like her because my friends say I drive the same way.

Back
Top Bottom