Danica

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
I can't believe someone hasn't posted anything about this. Danica has supposedly agreed with Jr Motorsports for next year to run some races in the Nationwide series. She will still be full time with Green/Andretti in the IRL. Can't wait til next season to see how she does.

Until she's in a racecar on a race track I'm not believing much of what I read.

can't wait until she gets into a "racing incident" and gets in someones face.:beerbang:

dp4.jpg

I'll give her this, she's a goodlooking chick even without make-up on Spike. Now out of my trousers & back on the business table, she is gonna need some serious seasoning & fast, I saw the report on ESPN & the Keselowski departure at Jr. Motorsports has seemed to play a huge factor. I wonder if what Hendrick said about her at a recent press conference also had anything to do with it. Whatever, we're here now & if indeed she doe's crank up for the ARCA & Nationwide events at Daytona, she will have a bigger bullseye on her than anyone else ever has. The Stock car world is completely different from IndyCars, all she has to do is talk to Dario & Sam, the former & current IRL champions. Dario sucked about as bad as Shawna Robinson but then he got back into the IRL car & it's back to being the Dale Sr of that series. Danica better be ready & she better not take this deal for granted. Maybe Jr should run with her in the ARCA event just so she'll have at least 1 friend...

Well now that we finally know for sure she's coming to Nationwide anyone know where her first race is?

Yeah. I mean I support her but I even think she should wait until maybe Cali or something cause you don't wanna play with the big boys for the first time at a Plate Track.

Putting her in a plate race first time out? I don't know about that.....

Doesn't she have to take a test or someting or run an ARCA race before she is eligible to do Nascar race on a Superspeedway?

Putting her in a plate race first time out? I don't know about that.....

I would think that the first race might be at a track that she is familiar with and has raced on in IRL.

I guess Nascar is desperate to do something to fill those seats that they have lost and bring back the TV audience.

I would think that the first race might be at a track that she is familiar with and has raced on in IRL.

I guess Nascar is desperate to do something to fill those seats that they have lost and bring back the TV audience.

Do you guys watcch IRL?? (oh that's right, the IRL is on Versus and nobody gets Versus:rolleyes:)

Drafting and racing inches apart at over 190mph is nothing new to Danica.

NASCAR needs to add a "Danica in a bikini" rule to get the TV audience back. Any time she's not in the car, she needs to wear a string bikini. If she wins a race, she needs to strip in Victory Lane for the post-race interview.

:D

NASCAR needs to add a "Danica in a bikini" rule to get the TV audience back. Any time she's not in the car, she needs to wear a string bikini. If she wins a race, she needs to strip in Victory Lane for the post-race interview.

I think that it should be listed under Section T-A-4-U - Actions Extremely Desired For Stock Car Auto Racing. :D

I think I like that idea...I'll send it to them hahaha.

That would take the sport to beyond "redneck".Having a stripper pole in victory lane

She can drive anything good so it wont matter.;)

Yeah you must be right. I mean by her accolades on your page, she is the FUTURE Indy 500 winner so she should not have any problems in a Stock car. Hell she has even won A race in open wheels. I must say I'm very impressed.

I find it interesting that lots of people come down hard on her for the bikini pictures then give the male NASCAR drivers a free pass when they do they post for same type of pictures.

I find it interesting that lots of people come down hard on her for the bikini pictures then give the male NASCAR drivers a free pass when they do they post for same type of pictures.

You've seen pics of Na$car drivers in bikini's? :eek2:

WOW! The last time I looked, breasts or genitalia had no affect on how a race car was driven. I always thought brains, hands and feet controlled the car. :D

My friend told me about this. I really ain't sure what to think. Only time will tell.

So you basically want everyone to lose their lunch. "Danica"(born Daniel) Patrick in a bikini is one of those things that is just too awful to wish on anyone. You are a sadistic person.

Hmm,IMHO she beats the snot out of Jimmy Spender in a speedo,,I'm just sayin'. :rolleyes:

longrun.jpg

Curious as to how much coverage ESPN will give Danica once their broadcasts begin.

WOW! The last time I looked, breasts or genitalia had no affect on how a race car was driven.

But breasts DO have an affect on the TV audience. Sex sells, after all.

I like Mike's idea of a stripper pole in Victory Lane. That would be great until Tony Stewart tries to use it, and you KNOW he would!

And thanks for the mental picture of Jimmy Spencer in a bikini. It's times like this I wish I could stab out my mind's eye.

:XXROFL:

But breasts DO have an affect on the TV audience. Sex sells, after all.

I like Mike's idea of a stripper pole in Victory Lane. That would be great until Tony Stewart tries to use it, and you KNOW he would!

And thanks for the mental picture of Jimmy Spencer in a bikini. It's times like this I wish I could stab out my mind's eye.

:XXROFL:

Ya know, the stripper pole could be used every week, regardless of who wins. Just think "Sprint Girls." :growl:

Back
Top Bottom