Daniel Hemric to make MENCS debut at Richmond

Blake Hylton

Team Owner
It was announced on today’s episode of ‘Race Hub’ that Daniel Hemric, the driver of the No. 21 South Point Chevrolet in the Xfinity Series, will make his MENCS debut at Richmond with RCR in the No. 8 Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuff Chevrolet Camaro.
BCCD3944-E594-4A1B-9873-004ED657BCA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Compared to the two dillion's who race in cup, he has a better record. Hemeric has really good car control hardly ever out of shape. He is going to get baptism by fire with his first start at Darlington

Compared to the two dillion's who race in cup, he has a better record. Hemeric has really good car control hardly ever out of shape. He is going to get baptism by fire with his first start at Darlington
Doesn’t Austin have Truck and Xfin Championships?

Hornish is a hack in a stock car.

He actually won, Austin did not win a race that year.

NASCAR wanted to see the 3 car back on top, we all know this.

Hemric has the potential to be pretty good, he's a little older at 27, but I think he's definitely has not peaked per se. He's just like in the same pool as Chase, need to lose the goose egg. He's good on every configuration and especially on the road courses.

Doesn’t Austin have Truck and Xfin Championships?

Inconvenient truth for some folks around here. Hemric hasn’t won a single race in either of NASCAR’s sub divisions. Yet he’s better than Dillon :rolleyes:

Childress must think he can make a buck and run three cars at Darlington. Going to be good, but I'll step out and say he runs as good as Austin and Newman

He actually won, Austin did not win a race that year.

NASCAR wanted to see the 3 car back on top, we all know this.

Hemric has the potential to be pretty good, he's a little older at 27, but I think he's definitely has not peaked per se. He's just like in the same pool as Chase, need to lose the goose egg. He's good on every configuration and especially on the road courses.
Hornish sucks in anything with fenders. With his open wheel resume he should be able to win Cup races. Some open wheel guys can’t drive Cup cars as well. #juanmontoya.
I’m not a fan of anything Dillon but Hornish has no business in a stock car.
Hemric isn’t ready for Cup. That will be easily revealed.

Hornish sucks in anything with fenders. With his open wheel resume he should be able to win Cup races. Some open wheel guys can’t drive Cup cars as well. #juanmontoya.
I’m not a fan of anything Dillon but Hornish has no business in a stock car.
Hemric isn’t ready for Cup. That will be easily revealed.
what is your benchmark idea of easily revealed?

Inconvenient truth for some folks around here. Hemric hasn’t won a single race in either of NASCAR’s sub divisions. Yet he’s better than Dillon :rolleyes:

He's beat the Dillon bros just about every time and RCR is no where as good as it was at one point.

We'll see @BobbyFord he's been impressive in every division, but if he loses the goose egg I think it will change minds. Its like anything else, I think he's more impressive than either of the Dillon bros already with the increased competition in Xfinity.

He's beat the Dillon bros just about every time and RCR is no where as good as it was at one point.

We'll see @BobbyFord he's been impressive in every division, but if he loses the goose egg I think it will change minds. Its like anything else, I think he's more impressive than either of the Dillon bros already with the increased competition in Xfinity.
I don't see how he is going to win in an Xfinity or a RCR cup car, but I think he is the best driver they have right now.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Hemric. Think he’s a good young shoe. It just think it’s premature to anoint the dude over a driver with a superior resume.

Seems to happen a lot of this forum. Hemric will have success, but to this point, hasn’t won a race in either Trucks or Xfinity.

Austin Dillon has 7 and 8 wins and a championship in each division. Along with 2 Cup wins. Folks just skim over these points cause they don’t like him is all.

Last edited:
I don't see how he is going to win in an Xfinity or a RCR cup car, but I think he is the best driver they have right now.

No doubt, but if he beat Penske/JGR/JRM car that would be a very impressive victory to have.

The road courses are his best bet to win. Just happened to run into Sam Hornish in that 22 at Mid-Ohio last year, he was the best car out there that day outside of Hornish.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Hemric. Think he’s a good young shoe. It just think it’s premature to anoint the dude over a driver with a superior resume.

Seems to happen a lot of this forum. Hemric will have success, but to this point, hasn’t won a race in either Trucks or Xfinity. Austin Dillon has 7 and 8 wins and a championship in each division. Along with 2 Cup wins. Folks just don’t like him is all.
True, I don’t like him, or Richard.

either way plus or minus of both of them. in other words run with them his first shot in a cup car.

Seems to happen a lot of this forum. Hemric will have success, but to this point, hasn’t won a race in either Trucks or Xfinity.

Austin Dillon has 7 and 8 wins and a championship in each division. Along with 2 Cup wins. Folks just don’t like him is all.

Meh, I still like Austin. I just think Richard has pushed this whole family deal a bit too far. The reason why Harvick was ousted out of RCR, but it is what it is.

Nobody would’ve ever heard of Richard Childress had it not been for DE.

Honestly, you can say the same about a lot of teams.

Roush would not have been anything without Mark Martin, Hendrick would be no where as popular without Gordon or Johnson, Childress would not be anything without Sr, etc. Gene Haas would still be a backmarker without Tony Stewart buying in.

Honestly, you can say the same about a lot of teams.

Roush would not have been anything without Mark Martin, Hendrick would be no where as popular without Gordon or Johnson, Childress would not be anything without Sr, etc. Gene Haas would still be a backmarker without Tony Stewart buying in.
What???? Jack Roush was successful long before his NASCAR career.

Back
Top Bottom