Darlington Pre-Race & Throwbacks

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Amigos / Ricky Rudd

Logano /Donohue

Byron / Gordon

1682644074849.png
1682644111194.png

Don’t ever remember folks complaining when folks use to run throwbacks of cars with numbers not in the center and the throwback had it in the center. Guess then it was okay not to be “authentic”
One day in the future they will go back to re-center the numbers, then they will start doing throwback/throwbacks also known as TB2.0. that will copy today's most popular paint schemes and numbers

But the next big thing to happen with the race car numbers will be the conversion to barcodes to express the race car numbers.

I can't stand the throwback thing. So forced. Who is NASCAR trying to attract with all of that?

but since for you that goes back to 2007
Careful when you assume....ya know, the first three letters and everything. I get that, and this history should be celebrated, but some of the cars are such a stretch....and then the booth guys dress up like idiots. Something cool turns into a clown show.

Don’t ever remember folks complaining when folks use to run throwbacks of cars with numbers not in the center and the throwback had it in the center. Guess then it was okay not to be “authentic”

Let the teams put the numbers wherever they want to for this race. Front, middle, back, quarter panel, whatever looks more authentic.

If Rick Hendrick wants to throw back to Tim Richmond with Alex Bowman (or is it Josh Berry now), let him change to car number 25 for this race too.

Let the teams put the numbers wherever they want to for this race. Front, middle, back, quarter panel, whatever looks more authentic.

If Rick Hendrick wants to throw back to Tim Richmond with Alex Bowman (or is it Josh Berry now), let him change to car number 25 for this race too.
I mean sure, why not. Doesn’t change that my original statement is true. No one complained back then.

I mean sure, why not. Doesn’t change that my original statement is true. No one complained back then.
I think the main thing is that owner points are tied to the car number. That’s why Harvick is doing it at the All Star race where there are no points.

I’m not only a member of this group, but I’m also the President. #CenterTheNumber

For years, the old ASA series put on some of the best short track racing in the world.
Featuring legends like Trickle Senneker, Eddy, Martin, Shear, Miller, Kulwicki. Wallace and far too many others to mention.

Then they got greedy and disrespected all the decent conventions. So many working functions were disrupted simply by moving the positioning of the car numbers.

It forced Martin, Wallace and Kulwucki to prematurely move south and start running cup races. Trickle held on as long as he could, but he had to go the cup series in his twilight years. Others just retired.

The best racing has always happened with the numbers naturally centered on the doors.
The perverted number postion will kill Nascar before it is over.

19f6d5a6077ac443cac8e7d1bedab5c2.jpg

I'm frankly surprised that a deathbedder hasn't proven that moving the numbers forward has tanked the ratings and attendance and that Nascar needs to do something about it.

I'm frankly surprised that a deathbedder hasn't proven that moving the numbers forward has tanked the ratings and attendance and that Nascar needs to do something about it.
This kind of pain is deep and it is hard to talk about. Many counselors have advised the ones with eyes to see that it is to late anyway and to accept a Hospice type of approach and try to just die peacefully.

#It'sHasBeen_A_HellOf_A_Party.

Centered Door Numbers passed away in February 2022 after a months-long struggle with bureaucracy. In lieu of flowers, NASCAR has asked those wishing to honor CDN by making donations to the 'Get a Life Foundation'. Your contributions will assist suffering race fans in removing their panties from their butt cracks.

Centered Door Numbers passed away in February 2022 after a months-long struggle with bureaucracy. In lieu of flowers, NASCAR has asked those wishing to honor CDN by making donations to the 'Get a Life Foundation'. Your contributions will assist suffering race fans in removing their panties from their butt cracks.
I could not agree any more. I remember the life before they started messing with the numbers.
It was a good life back in the day and it helped all through the week. I remember when I would tell the misses that if she would dress up like Teresa during the races that I would dress up like Dale and so forth.....
....before they moved the numbers

I could not agree any more. I remember the life before they started messing with the numbers.
It was a good life back in the day and it helped all through the week. I remember when I would tell the misses that if she would dress up like Teresa during the races that I would dress up like Dale and so forth.....
....before they moved the numbers
Precious memories, shake n bake brother.

For years, the old ASA series put on some of the best short track racing in the world.
Featuring legends like Trickle Senneker, Eddy, Martin, Shear, Miller, Kulwicki. Wallace and far too many others to mention.

Then they got greedy and disrespected all the decent conventions. So many working functions were disrupted simply by moving the positioning of the car numbers.

It forced Martin, Wallace and Kulwucki to prematurely move south and start running cup races. Trickle held on as long as he could, but he had to go the cup series in his twilight years. Others just retired.

The best racing has always happened with the numbers naturally centered on the doors.
The perverted number postion will kill Nascar before it is over.

View attachment 70309

Slap the important stuff between the tires and be done with it

CsbLR91UMAABIft.jpg_large.jpg
young-mark-martin-midwest-racing-association.jpg

Back
Top Bottom