David Green, Ashton Lewis, Larry Gunselman etc

paul

Team Owner
I can't believe these guys making a mockery of the Busch series.

Having such a clear advantage budget-wise and having such better cars...I find it horribly offensive they have the audacity to go down there and spit in the face of true workingman teams like Jr and Waltrip.

I can't believe they would dare try and take the bread away from such hard working drivers like Jr. Jr deserves this win. It's so obvious he's had to overcome so much adversity to get to where he is. It's so obvious he's had to do so much work to get in this race.

Guys like them are horrible for NASCAR and shouldn't be allowed to try and make some money racing.

I'm sure if they got a chance to drive for some top team they'd turn it down too. :rolleyes:

Man...now that I think about it you're right.

How dare their daddy's not be Dale Earnhardt. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying they should have every thing given to them.

Yeah...because that would be crazy to think.

Those guys have had it all since birth...It was awesome to see someone like Jr win that race out of nowhere...just awesome!

Do you think I like Jr or something? I don't like him one bit man. I agree its nice to see people actually work hard to race and not have everything given to them. But if they had the chance, they would take better equipment.

If he has that much of an advantage, he shouldn't be in the series. Plain and simple. I guess it makes him feel good that he can make it look so easy.

You have to blame NASCAR for letting all these Cup guys run in Busch, I belive there should be some kind of max number of races that the Cup guys are allowed to race in Busch (I would say 5 or 6), but then again how whould they sell the series to the non-full time race fans (the people that just mainly will watch Cup). I watch the Busch races when there is not alot of Cup drivers in the race (which is getting to be more of a rareity) just because I like to watch them too. NASCAR is just too concerend on selling the series and not selling the real racing that should be going on with more amatuar race car driver, not the pro's, Cups is soppose to be Pro's why taake a step down all the time and take away time away from those that are tring to learn and make there way to the top.

Back
Top Bottom