Day of Rememberence

R

rpmallen

Just want to take a moment to pay respect to the thousands of men and women who lost their lives one year ago today. It was a day of horror, sorrow, and strength that brought us together as a nation and reminded us that there are those who are truly evil in this world that are willing to sacrifice the lives of the innocent to wage a new type of war. Ever since that day a year ago, we've all been affected by these attacks one way or another. Many, like myself, are uncertain of what is to come. But today is a day not for grief, but of pride and appreciation. Proud to be an American, appreciative of the life we have and the friends around us.

That's all I really wanted to say. Hopefully today will pass w/o incident.

I too want to pay my respects to all the people who left this world one year ago. And to the families and freinds they left behind. After losing my parents in the last few years, I have learned to not let a moment be wasted.
God bless America!

Please, let's all just be nice to one another. Life is too short to go around hurting one another. Don't forget, hug your family today. God Bless the USA

Originally posted by nascarwoman
Please, let's all just be nice to one another. Life is too short to go around hurting one another. Don't forget, hug your family today. God Bless the USA
Yes,and I can't wait to hug my stock broker again either. :)

Back
Top Bottom