days of thunder car for sale!

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
https://racecarsdirect.com/Advert/Details/105043/nascar-chevoret-lumina

571490.jpg

Ive always wondered if I had the extra money to burn on cars like Rick Hendrick(s) seems to have I wondered what raced car I would buy? I think I'd have to go with a Dale Earnhardt early to mid 90's Gm Goodwrench 3 Lumina. I think at Barret Jackson a few weeks back the 1994 Lumina was for sale. I think I'd go with that. Seeing Old Race cars for sale seems so cool to me.

I sure hope Rick Hendrick doesn’t buy it.

His race teams can’t take another cash hit.
Rick probably still has them.

This is a mock Days of Thunder car, not one from the movie. Numbers are too thing, sponsor decals are wrong.

21068965b48a_hd_1989-z-movie-car-chevrolet-lumina-race-car.jpg

Ive always wondered if I had the extra money to burn on cars like Rick Hendrick(s) seems to have I wondered what raced car I would buy? I think I'd have to go with a Dale Earnhardt early to mid 90's Gm Goodwrench 3 Lumina. I think at Barret Jackson a few weeks back the 1994 Lumina was for sale. I think I'd go with that. Seeing Old Race cars for sale seems so cool to me.
If I had the money to blow that Rick spent on collectible cars last year, I'd rather sponsor an ARCA or Truck team for a season. I'm not into having a car gathering dust.

If I had the money to blow that Rick spent on collectible cars last year, I'd rather sponsor an ARCA or Truck team for a season. I'm not into having a car gathering dust.
eh I dont think Id want the stress. I'd rather stare at the Goodwrench Lumina a few times a day ha ha

Buyer beware. An alarming number of old NASCAR cars for sale, in private hands and even in museums are NOT what they are advertised to be. Sometimes its honest mistakes, and sometimes it's outright fraud.

If I were going to buy a racecar it be something I could race.

Yeah, what MRM said, its close, but still far from being "accurate"

If I could own a DOT car, it would be the City Chevy.

Back
Top Bottom