Daytona 500 aftermath , cars in the garage

eh, nothing too interesting. David Green was the most interest there.

Bowyer, Menard, and KyLar to the podium please. :rolleyes:

===

The No. 17 driver was pulled into the spotlight unfavorably again later on after a Lap 195 crash in the Daytona 500. Stenhouse shot through Kevin Harvick and Kyle Larson, who blocked the No. 17, causing a multi-car pile-up – and some negative comments on social media toward Stenhouse.

But the No. 4 wheelman didn’t have qualms with Stenhouse when asked ahead of Sunday’s Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

“I don’t really feel like Stenhouse did anything wrong,” Harvick said. “I feel like the 42 pulled a block that was like three seconds too late and smacked him down into the side. I don’t feel like he really did anything wrong in shooting that gap that was wide open. It was just a really, really bad block by the 42. That is why you should always watch before you complain and make a fool out of yourself, like I have done in the past. Initially that is what I would have done.

“I would have been mad at him but then you go watch the video and that wasn’t the case."

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...io-jabs-from-peers-i-definitely-file-it-away/

Just trying to figure out how to get it on the trailer.

Getting wrecked race cars into the haulers can be a pain in the ass. I don't know if the newer haulers have a winch on the top deck, but the ones we used in the early 2000's did not. If the car won't roll, you have some work to do.

Getting a wrecked car up on a open trailer without a winch can be a PITA too. DAMHIKT

Back
Top Bottom