Daytona 500 - Help me win $250,000

F

fabienne888

I'm a big fat spammer. I post links to online gambling websites all over the internet.

Well, I know I wouldn't pick Bobby Hamilton Sr. :) You gotta be there at the end to win, and that means anything. Staying out of trouble for 199 laps is the hardest part of the race. I'll get back to you on that last lap. :)

I've never had a post of mine changed..........have you?

That would be pretty easy to see right off the bat.

I think I've seen Paul do it twice for as long as I have been on the board. And tonight was number two. The first time was another "spammer".

Paul and the rest of the mods don't go around changing people's post, unless there is something like a mistake, or someone who post something that is very offensive, such as the F-bomb.

I didn't see the original post, but I'm guessing that it was a link to an online gambling site. Advertising like that really doesn't cut it, especially on your second or third post.

As you can see, I responded to his post. What I saw was a list of odds for who's gonna win the 500. The guy ask if Bill Elliott or Jeff Gordon could win. The second driver listed was Bobby Hamilton and as such, I said that I wouldn't pick him. I really didn't see any link to any site. But then again...I'm an old fart and read things quickly. Might have missed it.

My brother claims to like something called "spam casserole". I'm afraid to even think about what that is.

Back
Top Bottom