Daytona RACE thread ---

Let's keep this about the racing. Complaints about drivers/media/commercials/idiots/morons, etc. take it to another thread,
or if you want to bitch --- go to the Podium.

If you need access, just ask.

The race to the Podium is on. LOL

Let's keep this about the racing. Complaints about drivers/media/commercials/idiots/morons, etc. take it to another thread,

And you know what I mean about the complaining. I may have made it sound too strict.

I'll probably be the first to complain about a bad move made by a driver.

damn, TRL. you're asking quite a lot from all of us attending your daycare!:D

I will do my best to behave today and hope none of us upset your enjoyment of the race.

also, really appreciate this board and how it's ran.

boogi.... oops!

LET'S GO RACING!!!

My RaceView audio apparently is working even though I currently don't have a subscription. The rest of you may want to check and see if you can get it to work. It adds a lot to the experience of watching a race.

Also, I'm recording it today with some software named Replay Music. I use that for ripping music from Pandora. Great stuff. Excellent for recording scanner chatter. Cuts out all of the dead air without me having to edit. I like going back sometime to listen to some of the stuff I may had missed.

I only get to watch 1 1/2 hrs of this race before I must go to work. Here's to me hoping that the rain gets to the track around that time! I'm off at 9pm central and the rain looks like it'd put quite a damper on the track, so it'd take awhile to get it dry. Plus, if they must finish it tomorrow, I'd get to watch it. Usually, I don't like the mix of rain and NASCAR, but this time I'm hoping it happens!

Been waiting a long time for this! Let's go racin 2014 woooo :)

I only get to watch 1 1/2 hrs of this race before I must go to work. Here's to me hoping that the rain gets to the track around that time! I'm off at 9pm central and the rain looks like it'd put quite a damper on the track, so it'd take awhile to get it dry. Plus, if they must finish it tomorrow, I'd get to watch it. Usually, I don't like the mix of rain and NASCAR, but this time I'm hoping it happens!

TuneIn Radio app on your phone.

Wonder of wonders, raceview is working the way it's supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom