Decker in sportscar?

I think she is just running this weekend if I read her social media accurately

I think she is just running this weekend if I read her social media accurately
tks kksF

I saw the twitter vid of her running to the car like little kid and kissing it. I like the kid. Makes me smile people like that are out there.

tks kksF

I saw the twitter vid of her running to the car like little kid and kissing it. I like the kid. Makes me smile people like that are out there.
Yeah she seems to have a real fun personality, I think she can be a solid driver too, has had quite a bit of bad luck in ARCA this year, but did manage a top 10 last weekend at Springfield on dirt where she didnt even get to practice because of flight delays and her car was stuck in 4th gear all race.

Yeah she seems to have a real fun personality, I think she can be a solid driver too, has had quite a bit of bad luck in ARCA this year, but did manage a top 10 last weekend at Springfield on dirt where she didnt even get to practice because of flight delays and her car was stuck in 4th gear all race.

when is this thing on anyway?

I think it was on MavTv, I don't get the channel, but since I'm recording crashes for all the racing series I'm on top of the races. I think they have 2 races left on Fox Sports this year.

ARCA is either on MAVTV or Fox Sports.

@AndyMarquisLive is nat decker driving sportscars now? what chance does she have?

It's just for this weekend, and I don't know. I follow her but I don't think she's going to be "The One" who shatters the gender barrier. She's a solid driver. She's also in great equipment and hasn't really produced the results that match her equipment either.

Hailie Deegan is probably the best hope right now. Jessica Dana and Brittney Zamora look pretty good in late models too.

ARCA is either on MAVTV or Fox Sports.

It's just for this weekend, and I don't know. I follow her but I don't think she's going to be "The One" who shatters the gender barrier. She's a solid driver. She's also in great equipment and hasn't really produced the results that match her equipment either.

Hailie Deegan is probably the best hope right now. Jessica Dana and Brittney Zamora look pretty good in late models too.

Appreciate the insight as usual andy.

OMG this is what I wish danica did @AndyMarquisLive

From https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-raised-nascar-first-female-winner/530757002/

That system involves what Deegan calls an “all-in” approach that makes every week count. Beyond her scheduled K&N races, Hailie is in some sort of racing vehicle virtually every day. She practices at nearby Irwindale Speedway with other drivers in “real-time” racing situations — passes in tight corners, running two-wide through turns, responding to aggressive bumping from behind.

Deegan is for real. And she markets herself as a racecar driver who works at it. She is serious about it and wants it. And truthfully, I think Deegan has surpassed expectations this year. I thought myself that the jump to K&N was a bit premature and the learning curve would be steep but she's doing quite well.

I can only imagine what she was thinking with uncle harv beating on her back bumper.......

This Deegan girl is for real. And she has the backing.

Decker is pretty good but she comes off as a gimmick to me. I thought she would have a win or at least contender for one by now. Her top-5s in ARCA have been a result of just surviving attrition. For example, she got a good run at Madison because like six top-10 cars either dropped out or had problems.

Deegan's old man was murder in the trucks when I watched on the old speed channel, he knows how to get it done. She comes from good stock and seems no nonsense, not playing the bikini game. I believe she has a younger brother we probably will be hearing about pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom