DeeDee and BenOne

I couldn't believe that. Also I couldn't believe Tennessee beat Arkansas. Tn seems to be winning only the games they are supposed to lose. LOL

Not that I'm so happy to see Tn win but I was happy to see Ark lose. That brings Nutt one step closer to the unemployment line and possibly B"MF"D that much closer to being hired.

You know, it is funny but I am kind of relieved when my favorite teams lose anymore. It sort of puts me out of my misery. As a life long fan of the Browns, Indians, Cavaliers and Buckeyes I have been conditioned to expect failure at some point. The Buckeyes championship a few years ago is the only time I haven't been disappointed by the time a season is all said and done. When you think about it, that is a whole lot of disappointing seasons. 30+ years times 4 seasons a year with only one championship is some pretty lousy math to contemplate.

In reality I am happier that they lost today than if they had won this game but then lost to Michigan. Michigan stomping our championship dreams might have been too much to bear. If they had won those two and then lost in the championship game after weeks and weeks of build up it would have been pretty hard too. Trust me, I went through that last year and it sucked!

I took pretty much the same approach when the Indians lost in game 7 of the ALCS. I figured at least they didn't lose the World Series again. I had no buffer for the Cavaliers getting beat in the NBA Finals other than Lebron being very young and him having many years left to lead us to the promised land.

I have to tell you I did not watch or hear any of the game today but dang as soon as it was over my phone was burning up with people wanting to tell me the score. Stupid Mich fans.....

I was really hoping we'd get through the season undefeated but what can ya say. Lord they better beat that team up north.

Benevolent One, I kinda understand what you are saying, man there have been times that we have had a lost and it just broke my heart. At least it's out of the way and we can move on.

Funny signs on Gameday today...
If you can read this you're not a Buckeye fan
Herbie sings Victors in the shower (Kirkstreit)
We want a new Carr with Les Miles

Well today was a victory. But that was a very boring game, IMO.

Don't get too ****y just yet. Good thing y'all didn't have to replay the Illini for the conference title. Remember, Mizzou went from being #1 in the nation to not even playing in a BCS game with just one loss. Yep, my heart is bleedin' for y'all. If'n yer all still standing on the 8th, then you get the accolades. :cool:

Not that I'm so happy to see Tn win but I was happy to see Ark lose. That brings Nutt one step closer to the unemployment line and possibly B"MF"D that much closer to being hired.

Nutt was the last good coach Murray State Football had. Murray will get a good coach in both Football and Basketball, but after they win quite a few games and a conf. title or two they will leave.

Our last good Basketball coachs went to Bama and Cin.

I'd love to have Huston Nutt back at Murray State, he has to still be better then the joke of a coaching staff we have now.

Back
Top Bottom