DeeDub on Fuel Cells

71Fan

Rediculous

Ol Jaws knows racing. Glad to see somebody speaking out. Too bad the little giant behind the curtain ain't gonna hear it.

So Jaws doesn't think it will help either. Don't know if they were being optimistic or PC, but the drivers on IWC last night seemed to think it was not a terrible idea. Although one of the "advantages" cited was that it wouldn't cost much to do it. So I'm guessing they were just being political. But it also seems to be a done deal for one race.

I mean from one point of view, how much worse can they make the plate races anyway?

Well, they've got to try something. Kinda surprised the smaller teams even bother tho.....whoops, there goes another quarter mill.....

Funny we hear all the time about the rotten fans who only watch to see the wrecks....Fox's "You Gotta See This" and ESPN's "Thrills and Spills" are two shows that glorify the wreck and if there wasn't a market for it these shows would not exist.

(Clears throat so he may be clearly heard.)

WHAT A HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That buffoon is the very REASON the plates are in use. I swear upon everything I hold sacred, if there is a bigger idiot alive than Jaws, his name is Al Gore. Would anyone mind if a small camoflage-clad consortium of dedicated race fans just took this jerk out? Every time he opens his prodigious mouth, he just makes a bigger ass of himself. We have plates today because JAWS COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH BILL ELLIOTT. P E R I O D.

(pauses to take blood pressure medicine)

Jaws is the poster child for repealing the free speech amendment. Can we not find someone to build him a race truck so he could stay busy and maybe spend a little time away from a microphone or a keyboard? WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS? WHO CARES WHAT HE HAS TO SAY? He wouldn't know s**t if he had his mouth full of it. This is like Bill Clinton calling for closer scrutiny of elected officials; create a problem then whine about it. True, the smaller fuel cells won't solve the problem - even a total waste of internal organs like Jaws can figure that one out. But his whining about the field being bunched up galls me to the core of my being. The field wasn't bunched up before he cried like the baby he is to NASCAR about, and I quote the jackass himself, "Nobody can keep up with Bill, and I'm tired of looking at the rear end of that number nine Ford." Now he's on TV, and his story changes because very few of taday's fans remember his hissy fit. Well, buddy boy, I do. And as long as I have breath, I will call you the hypocrite you are.

Sorry all, it's either go off on him in here or have a stroke.

TnWard you got to relax a little,You got to haul them cons around today,I hope they don't start no crap.:p I agree with you on old DW.He is the true Gladys Cravitts of Nascar.For you younger members this was the nosey,mouthy women on Bewithed.:D

Back
Top Bottom