Deegan. Update this will bring tears 😭

That is so sad. I sure hope they can eventually diagnose the problem and cure it. Dogs are so awesome.

Seeing her and chase cry on the video - there are no words.
Definitely. While I've never particularly cared for Hailie, and with me being such a HUGE dog person (I have two dogs of my own, a schnauzer/terrier mix and a chihuahua - one who expects and usually gets a car ride, and a treat during the ride, every day - plus several loving dogs of all sizes in my extended family) and able to relate so much (my mom's elderly maltese dog has been struggling with cancer and heart problems), this actually kind of makes me a fan of her. I actually even have a small local business named after my childhood dog who passed away a couple of years ago. I respect her so much more seeing her genuinely care so much for her little guy.

Last edited:
You can tell its genuine.

Kinda got a bit misty eyed watching that.

I love that she said she is looking at flights back from Texas so she can be there.

Such a horrible situation for them. Wonder what's wrong with the little guy.

I have 2 Westies and don't think I would handle this as good as they are. Hope this has a happy ending.

Losing an animal sucks, my pit bull passed away from cancer last year and I lost a cat I’d had for 14 years not too long before that, I miss them both and still think about them often. Hopefully Hailie and Chase’s pup pulls through, I know how worried they must be right now.

E91ADB3D-F4E1-4225-AE4A-D474BBDA11D8.png

What has this board become. Really?

Back
Top Bottom