Denny Hamlin has more wins than Matt Kenseth

JJ_14

Go Briscoe!
I think people really underestimate how good Denny Hamlin has been throughout his career. Matt Kenseth is a future hall of famer, & sure, he does have a championship, but Denny is still a title contender right now.

When I was growing up, Kenseth was always winning races. I always thought he was one of the more talented drivers in Nascar.

Denny looks to be in his prime right now. If he can add 10-15 more wins & a championship, he could end up being in the top 20 of all time list.

I think he's alot like Kevin Harvick, who peaked in his late 30's, early 40's.

If for some reason Gibbs decides to part ways with Hamlin, I would love to see him in SHR. I think he has alot left in the tank.

I think he's one of the best pure talents the sport has ever seen.

There is no doubting Hamlins talent. One of the best technical drivers of our time. Almost unstoppable when he is dialed in, and when he doesn't beat himself.
This is all opinion or subjective but imo Kenseth out performs Denny if he had also driven an entire career in a JGR car.

Denny is one of my least favorite drivers in Nascar, but he's extremely talented. When he is dialed in, he's almost unbeatable.

There is no doubting Hamlins talent. One of the best technical drivers of our time. Almost unstoppable when he is dialed in, and when he doesn't beat himself.
This is all opinion or subjective but imo Kenseth out performs Denny if he had also driven an entire career in a JGR car.

Bull. Hamlin is an all time great

Its funny though, wasnt Denny getting ready to get the heave ho from Joe, according to some here? ;)
I know you're being sarcastic, but before the start of 2019, where Hamlin had a bounce back season, there was legitimate chatter as to who was gonna get the boot from JGR in favor of Bell, & Hamlin's name surfaced alot.

He was so good last season, that Gibbs didn't know who to give the boot. He instead, as we all know, formed an enhanced partnership with Leavine to put Bell in a 5th car.

Its funny though, wasnt Denny getting ready to get the heave ho from Joe, according to some here? ;)
We fahred him! Apparently with cause after his turrible 2018 season. Get that guy out’a here right now! There were some threads.

Since we here at r_f terminated him, that boy has run off 9 Ws, 25 top fives (nobody cares about those), and 31 top tens (those, either).

We fahred him! Apparently with cause after his turrible 2018 season. Get that guy out’a here right now! There were some threads.

Since we here at r_f terminated him, that boy has run off 9 Ws, 25 top fives (nobody cares about those), and 31 top tens (those, either).
How dare you! lol

Denny could have won a title in 2010 if not for the 48. A lot of drivers could have. Jimmie won 7 in 11 years..that doesn't mean there weren't other champion Calibur drivers.

Denny, Harvick, Edwards, KB, Kenseth all had championship Calibur seasons between 2006-2016. Obv Harv went on to win them, but the 48's dominance doesn't take away the fact that we've had quite a handful of drivers who were good enough to win titles and become all time greats.

Denny is bound to get one. Harvick already has..KB has now, Kenseth may have won 2013 if not for the 48 dynasty. Edwards performed at a championship level in 3 separate seasons and was looking at a 40+ win career and maybe a championship.

These are all guys who could have won 1-2 titles during their time, and their inability to overcome a dynasty shouldn't be held against their abilities, or their place among the greats.

ESPECIALLY Matty.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom