Dez Bryant beats up his momma

mike honcho

Knuckleheads

DESOTO, Texas -
Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant assaulted his mother by grabbing her wrist and injuring her, according to police in the Dallas suburb of DeSoto.

Bryant turned himself into police on Monday, two days after the alleged assault. He posted a $1,500 bond and was released a short time later.
According to an arrest warrant, Bryant grabbed his mother, Angela Bryant, by her t-shirt and ripped the shirt and her bra.
Bryant then grabbed his mother "by her hair and hit her across the face with his ball cap," said the arrest warrant affidavit. (READ THE AFFIDAVIT HERE.)
Capt. Ron Smith updated reporters on the steps of the DeSoto police station on Tuesday morning.
"It's pretty straightforward: he and his mom got into an argument," said Smith. "Yesterday, our detectives got the report and followed up on it. We issued a warrant for Desmond Bryant, his arrest. He turned himself in yesterday around 4 o'clock."
CLICK HERE TO HEAR 911 CALL

The charge is a Class-A misdemeanor and is punishable by one year in county jail. The incident happened Saturday afternoon on a street called Longmeadow, Smith said.
Smith said it's not clear what the two were arguing about. Bryant's mother said she was injured, but not so severely that she needed medical attention.
But when detectives interviewed her on Monday, she displayed evidence of a scuffle.
"She has some bruising on the upper part of her arm, one of her wrists is swollen as well as one of her thumbs," said Smith.
The Dallas Cowboys have made no comment yet about the arrest.
Bryant has had his share of problems off the field.
In January he was involved in a fight with Lil Wayne at a Miami Beach night club, but he was never arrested or charged.
Last year he was temporarily banned from NorthPark Center for wearing saggy pants and arguing about it with security officers.
And he was sued by jewelry makers who claimed he owes $800,000 for unpaid merchandise and $50,000 for an unpaid loan.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/19044009/cowboys-dez-bryant-assaulted-mother-police-say#ixzz20u3xZJ8y

Judging by the 911 call sounds like he has done this before and how fitting is his car tag BAIL ME.

I guess we know now why he didn't defend his mom through all the rumors @ Oklahoma State and when Miami Dolphin's Jeff Ireland asked a not so nice question about her. Wow! Beating up Mama ain't cool.

All I can sat to that is WOW!

I can't even imagine what it would take for me to beat up on my mother. I guess it's easier when there is no father in the picture to beat the hell out of the boy for hitting his wife as mine would have. But, I still can't imagine it in any circumstance. Then again, I can't imagine what it would be like for most of the world to know that your mom was a prostitute not too long ago either. That's not an excuse, it's just an observation.

All I can sat to that is WOW!

I can't even imagine what it would take for me to beat up on my mother. I guess it's easier when there is no father in the picture to beat the hell out of the boy for hitting his wife as mine would have. But, I still can't imagine it in any circumstance. Then again, I can't imagine what it would be like for most of the world to know that your mom was a prostitute not too long ago either. That's not an excuse, it's just an observation.
Judging bythe 911 call this wasn't his first time doing it either.

They didn't suspend him from OSU for nothing. I can still hear those Dallas fans screaming he l l yeah when he was drafted.

DALLAS (AP) - Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant's mother has told authorities that she doesn't want to pursue a case against her son after an argument allegedly turned violent.
A Dallas County district attorney's spokeswoman says the case DeSoto police filed against Bryant includes an affidavit of non-prosecution from the complainant. The affidavit means the complainant doesn't want to proceed.
Police in the southern Dallas suburb arrested Bryant last week after a July 14 incident in which he allegedly hit his mother, Angela Bryant, across the face with a ball cap. A police affidavit says Bryant grabbed his mother by her T-shirt, causing her bra to tear.
Prosecutors haven't said whether they'll pursue the case. Dez Bryant is accused of misdemeanor family violence.
Royce West, Bryant's attorney, didn't return a message Monday.

DALLAS (AP) - Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant's mother has told authorities that she doesn't want to pursue a case against her son after an argument allegedly turned violent.
A Dallas County district attorney's spokeswoman says the case DeSoto police filed against Bryant includes an affidavit of non-prosecution from the complainant. The affidavit means the complainant doesn't want to proceed.
Police in the southern Dallas suburb arrested Bryant last week after a July 14 incident in which he allegedly hit his mother, Angela Bryant, across the face with a ball cap. A police affidavit says Bryant grabbed his mother by her T-shirt, causing her bra to tear.
Prosecutors haven't said whether they'll pursue the case. Dez Bryant is accused of misdemeanor family violence.
Royce West, Bryant's attorney, didn't return a message Monday.

That's not really surprising. She doesn't want to hurt her cash cow's career or earning potential.

Back
Top Bottom