Didn't look like much to me

paul

Team Owner
JMO but the PC crowd is destroying this sport.

I wonder if the term "problem with his temper" was every brought up in the sport before the 90's.

Makes me sick.

Originally posted by paul

I wonder if the term "problem with his temper" was every brought up in the sport before the 90's.

Makes me sick.

That's been my point all along. The new "fans" seem so appauled at his behavior which only a few years ago was the norm for drivers. They didn't win, they were unhappy and they let anyone and everyone know about it too. Now they are supposed to be "sugar sweet" win or lose.:)

IMO the "pc" crowd is damn near destroying america. Hell they couldn't even fly the american flag on sept 11th somewhere in California because it would either "offend" non americans and/or make them feel "left out"!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:mad:

You've got to be kidding! That is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. I guess that when you have your head so far up your butt, it's hard to see the big picture clearly. Let's just stop with all this PC garbage and let people be who they are. Isn't that what made this a great country - our differences.

Originally posted by paul

Makes me sick.
I guess when Earnhardt died.The pugalistic fans went with him.Bunch of pantey waste folks now is all I can say Paul.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom