Diecast sale

fergy1370

Team Owner
Hey folks,

Its been a while since I posted my last "yardsale". I have tons of Earnhardt items that I need to get rid of. I also have diecast from Earnhardt, Steve Park, Richard Childress, Dale,Jr and others....I have anything from flags to bandannas, to cups to old race programs and annual reports from the Goodwrench team.

I'm not out to make a mint on these things at all. I was just gonna give you guys first shot at some of the stuff before I went to Ebay.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything. If you are looking for something, ask me, I might have it....

Thanks!!

fergy

hey fergy....do you have any trading cards?.....since I've been selling off my diecasts, I have gotten into collecting trading cards of Dale, the DEI guys and Harvick...let me know...Thanks....Hooty

I have TONS of cards...several race used cards of Dale and Dale,Jr and auto's. I have an Action Packed set from the early 90's that is a sub-set of RCR personel. Everybody from Childress to Don Hawk, from Dale to the last crew man. And they are all autographed.

I have a bunch of doubles of base cards...I'll try to get a list together and let you know what I have.

Here is one of the Earnhardt certified auto's that I have....Only 245 were signed and this is #1

ok....i know it takes some time lol.....just let me know what you have when you have a chance....I don't have many as I just started collectiing cards.....thanks...hooty

Hey Fergy,

I may interested in some of the diecasts. What do you have avalible?

Gene

Originally posted by GVezz
Hey Fergy,

I may interested in some of the diecasts.  What do you have avalible?  

Gene

I'll send you a list when I get it together....and Hooty, I'll get that card list to you also...both will probably be done tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom