Originally posted by abooja
You know what, dude?

This isn't your thread to take over.

Quit it already.

THANK YOU ABOOJA.....................:D
so glad you said that................I quit..............:D
next topic..................cooking.......purses............hmmmmm
:D

Maybe I'm wrong here.:) But, grammar and the use of the English language is a indication of someone's intelligence. At least that is what I've always heard.:)

Quite it stop it oh no your anoying me your not agreeing with me

I didn't know we were in kindergarden, whats next " you better stop or I am gonna tell the teacher"

yea maybe if this was a english paper but were on a racing forum where people use abreviations and other sorts

Ok people no more useing
lol jk btw imo or anything like that its not correct grammer

Originally posted by smack500
Abooja I am not acting in some sort of way, lol now Im gonna get classified I couldn't just be defending my point of view or anything.

Oh wait thats right abooja Im talking to someone who agrees with anything the majority goes with. Wait now I am picking on you wow

Listen close...

Never mistake being a contrarian for being intelligent.

I have a lot more I'd like to say to you, but I'm going to choose the more polite path, for now. Don't push me.

Originally posted by IronMan28
I will now assume that, like most liberals, you have no ideas only whining.

I also called you misdirected. SO, no DE is not the only one telling you, you are gripping. I am sorry I didn't use the same word as DE I used misdirected and whining. Which all are going in the same direction. Smack all I can say is when you grow up and you have a little more knowledge of how the big bad world works then you will have a right to grip, whine and whatever else fits that.

I am done with this thread also. Hopefully someday Smack will get a clue and realize just how bad things REALLY could be here in the GREAT USA.

ironman if your gonna get in a conversation pay more atention, I said after I posted my ideas de was the only one who continued on about it.

Cutie.........you're just trying to up your posts!! You want to be a senior member!!:D

we must be in a classroom with a teacher watching us because everyone keeps saying " I would like to say this or do this but I am not going to right now"

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Cutie.........you're just trying to up your posts!!  You want to be a senior member!!:D

HECK YEAH..I want to be a senior and sit in that rocking chair right next to abooja......with our false teeth soaking in the cups.......:D :D :D :D
you ready for that Abooja.................:D

:waver:

Fridge.gif

That's all I got to say!

ironman if your gonna get in a conversation pay more atention, I said after I posted my ideas de was the only one who continued on about it.

I am sorry I had to go cook for my family like most adults who have children and a family in this world have to do. If I wasn't taking care of my responsilbilty TRUST ME I would have been right here on the ban wagon with DE. You know smack why not do something nice for the one who takes care of you, the one who puts clothes on your back, meals on the table and probably bought you the computer you are using. Take some of the energy that you used in here arguing with adults and use some on your caregivers.

Stop the spam and the constant bickering. I'm all for a debate, but this is getting to the point where's its getting out of hand.

Btw cutiepie I am having a nice day can you not tell ???

great..i am glad your having a nice day...........keep smiling now:D

Something for the suggestion box abooja!!:D

Heck, maybe I wouldn't have gotten into so much trouble last week if we had one of those!!:ROFLMFAO:

ironman that didn't stop you from reading what you missed though. I do alot for my parents thank you very much don't asume things about me when you know nothing about me or my life.

abooja your old which means your smart right?

you should be able to tell the diffrence between whos post as whos don't read it if you dont want to.

abooja your old which means your smart right?

you should be able to tell the diffrence between whos post as whos don't read it if you dont want to.

Not old, just not a snotnosed young punk like you.

I am smart, however. I can spell and have good grammar and all that good stuff, yet I didn't criticize you for your lack thereof.

But you ignore Fergy anyway, and continue to attack, attack, attack.

BTW, this is my thread and that's why I'm reading it.

What's left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom