Dirty Laundry by Carrie Underwood

Benevolent One

Team Owner
Okay, so I just saw the video for this song by Carrie Underwood and they said it had fallen from #1 to #3 on the countdown. The only possible explanation I can find for this thing even being on the charts is because of how much people like Carrie Underwood. That is a horrible song. It is annoying as hell and it sure as hell isn't country. Now, obviously I am not your typical country music fan, as evidenced by the fact that I just heard it for the first time tonight. But, still. I have heard quite a few of her songs and I like most of it, but that was just downright awful. What say you?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Okay, so I just saw the video for this song by Carrie Underwood and they said it had fallen from #1 to #3 on the countdown. The only possible explanation I can find for this thing even being on the charts is because of how much people like Carrie Underwood. That is a horrible song. It is annoying as hell and it sure as hell isn't country. Now, obviously I am not your typical country music fan, as evidenced by the fact that I just heard it for the first time tonight. But, still. I have heard quite a few of her songs and I like most of it, but that was just downright awful. What say you?

Hmm...let's check it out, shall we?

Ehh, I don't really have a problem with it. It sounds like standard Carrie Underwood pop-country to me - perhaps slightly more on the pop side. It's one of those songs where if you don't like her, or pop-country, you won't like it, and vice-versa.

She's real purty, though. :)

Hmm...let's check it out, shall we?

Ehh, I don't really have a problem with it. It sounds like standard Carrie Underwood pop-country to me - perhaps slightly more on the pop side. It's one of those songs where if you don't like her, or pop-country, you won't like it, and vice-versa.

She's real purty, though. :)

She sure is that

Has anyone noticed that all of her songs like the last 5 years are about being abused or cheated on or getting revenge for being abused or cheated on? Like is it a cry for help?

She didn't win from a country show she won American Idol.

Has anyone noticed that all of her songs like the last 5 years are about being abused or cheated on or getting revenge for being abused or cheated on? Like is it a cry for help?

A lot of Martina McBride's songs were, and Carrie Underwood's always been a carbon copy of Martina McBride, even on American Idol.

Back
Top Bottom