Discovery Velocity

Dwayne

Team Owner
Anyone watch Velocity? I like the old Wheeler Dealer episodes with Ed as I haven't seen them all, I also like Chasing Classic Cars and few other shows, but for the next 4 days it's non stop Street Outlaws 24/7 I hope they're not going off the air or something, maybe just Christmas?

Anyone watch Velocity? I like the old Wheeler Dealer episodes with Ed as I haven't seen them all, I also like Chasing Classic Cars and few other shows, but for the next 4 days it's non stop Street Outlaws 24/7 I hope they're not going off the air or something, maybe just Christmas?
I though it was Motor Trend TV now.

The channel has had a few names over the years. I like a lot of the programs on the channel but I never got into the drag racing "reality" programs. I've enjoyed all of the Wheeler Dealer iterations and I like Garage Squad (Boogy is a good addition but I do miss Heather).

I like a lot of the programs on the channel but I never got into the drag racing "reality" programs.

Agreed. They are all the same. Fake drama with goofballs trying way too hard to look cool.

Back in the day I liked "Pinks" with Rich Christensen simply because it was entertaining, and there was another show where local folks would bring their cars to the strip and the three people on the show would try and guess their ET before they ran. Can't remember what it was called, but I enjoyed it. The rest of the reality drag racing shows are just cheap imitations of Street Outlaws, which isn't that great either IMO. I liked it at first, but it got old pretty quick.

Agreed. They are all the same. Fake drama with goofballs trying way too hard to look cool.

Back in the day I liked "Pinks" with Rich Christensen simply because it was entertaining, and there was another show where local folks would bring their cars to the strip and the three people on the show would try and guess their ET before they ran. Can't remember what it was called, but I enjoyed it. The rest of the reality drag racing shows are just cheap imitations of Street Outlaws, which isn't that great either IMO. I liked it at first, but it got old pretty quick.
Pass Time was the name

I remember when Pinks first came out, I liked it, they went to some small drag strip no fans and raced for pink slips, it was fun, now it's to big.

Back
Top Bottom