Ditch DC!

DC still has fight in him. Fisi needs a competitive team that has a better money situation like Sauber or toyota. He'll get his break, I have a lot of confidence in him and I knew he would be the ace in the rain at brazil.

"I am really pissed off," said Coulthard. "I am going away from here without
a Grand Prix win that I worked hard for. I believe I have more claim on that
victory than other people".

Lame....and I'm a McLaren fan!

:lol: the British. I herby claim this victory for the queen!

lol...Coulthard just ain't got what it takes both on the track and in the media room...get over yourself ol' chap! :p

David Coulthard is past it. He is nothing but a he is nothing but a arrogant sod if u ask me. The next British driver to do anything I think will be Jenson Button, and in a few years time providing he gets a decent race seat for 2004, Justin Wilson. Ive followed his career for a long time, ever since he was racing at National club level. Hes a real talent, Button is fine, but hes not exactly fantastic if u ask me. Still they are both better than DC. :p

Originally posted by paul@Apr 9 2003, 11:21 AM
"I am really pissed off," said Coulthard. "I am going away from here without
a Grand Prix win that I worked hard for. I believe I have more claim on that
victory than other people".

Lame....and I'm a McLaren fan!
LOL...nah I always get a laugh out of each year just before the start of the season...when he says something like...This will be my season...He said it when Mika was winning championships...he's still saying it!! The whole time I have ben saying, he ain't ever going to win a Championship, he just doesn't have the luck and Champion 'vibe'.... GO KIMI!!

I agree, still have to give the guy credit. He actually belives what he says! :p Hes not that bad a driver if u ask me, he just aint got the talent to win a championship. Still hes not doing so badly so far is he, he is 5th in the Championship after all. But I think we have seen the best of DC.

haha, all that is good stuff.

Ever notice the differences of his car compared to kimi's? The air intake is higher to accommodate him being head and shoulders above. Also, when he gets out of the car he needs a step ladder to get out. I reason this to be from the high horses he has.

On a slightly differnt note, am I the only person to notice DC has a rather erm, a rectangular head? Just seems extremely odd to me thats all. Im a Brit and I dont normally like to kick other Brits but the sooner Mclaren and Ron Dennis realise hes never going to do anything special in F1 and ditch him for someone better the better. Never thought Id slag off another Brit, but DC really does deserve it. It woudnt be so bad if he had the talent to match his gob, but he dont.

To be honest I dont pay that close attention, I imagine hes had a few though, those he has had though have been lookers. Still I doubt any of them are with him for his sparkiling personailty. No I think itd have something more to do with his pay cheque. :p

Originally posted by paul@May 11 2003, 01:29 PM
She's a hottie.

They need to put Fisi in that car.

Or get an American.
She also speaks 5 languages...I doubt David would even know that :p

Would an American fit in an F1 car...Do they have Burger King at each of the tracks, if not it wouldn't take long! :p sorry! hehee

The only American's I could even contemplate driving a F1 car is Paul Tracy, and Townsend Bell. I dont know if most of them could get around the idea u dont just turn left. :p

Those guys are Canadian.

Brian Herta is American and could handle F1 for a year or two, IMO.

Well Paul, according to the Team Towsend Bell races for, Arden International he is American http://www.ardenmotorsport.com/team/drivers/bell.asp Ur right about Tracy though. As for Brian Herta, I dont think so, he didnt do a very good job in the Panoz last year in the ALMS, was constantly outshone by his team mate, Jan Magnussen. He lost out to Jos Verstappen also for the Minardi F1 ride, despite bringing sponsorship to the team. Hes also a little old to start a career in F1, he turns 33 in a couple of weeks. There arent many drivers in F1 now above the age of 30, let alone starting a F1 career.

Originally posted by paul@May 11 2003, 03:31 PM
And you're from where again? Britain's Prison? :p
Where did you get that joke? The Simpsons? You need new material :rolleyes:
The only American's I could even contemplate driving a F1 car is Paul Tracy
YAYYYY...Gooo Tracey...Big fan of his but backs up my other joke...he's a rather 'big boned' guy.

Back
Top Bottom