DJ's new squeze

M

MOEJOE

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/dale_jrs_lady_friend_makes_me_hardt/8582563

Dale Jr's Lady Friend Makes Me Hardt
WRITTEN BY SLANCH | 07 DECEMBER 2011

After needing interior design work to be done on his home, Dale Earnhardt Jr. ended up hiring Amy Reimann, a stunningly hot blonde who was married at the time to University of Kentucky assistant football coach Tommy Cook.

Well, as things happen when doing interior design, the pair started an affair that ultimately led to her divorce from Cook.

Since then, Earnhardt and Reimann have kept their relationship under wraps for the last several years but they emerged for the first time publicly at the NASCAR awards ceremony that happend on Friday in Las Vegas.

I can see why he's been keeping her to himself, she's super ******* hot!!!! EXCLAMATION POINT

Wowzers! That lady is dangeous attractive.

So now Jr can add home-wrecker to his long list of lofty accomplishments?

So now Jr can add home-wrecker to his long list of lofty accomplishments?

The National Inquirer first broke this story 2 years ago, but they changed it up a little to sell more papers. "Aliens abduct Amy Cook to redecorate mother ship".

Wow! That's a pretty impressive looking woman. I just hope he doesn't marry her and expect fidelity.

This thread only reflects how much everyone is in dire need of a NASCAR fix. Although, at times it is interesting to see that a bunch of guys are getting their panties in a wad over the drivers wives/girlfriends. :rolleyes:

This thread only reflects how much everyone is in dire need of a NASCAR fix. Although, at times it is interesting to see that a bunch of guys are getting their panties in a wad over the drivers wives/girlfriends. :rolleyes:

If Junior marries her ,I will never shop at National Guard again.

Well she has already proved the old saying of 'no matter how good looking somewhere in her past there's a guy fed up with her krap'

Well she has already proved the old saying of 'no matter how good looking somewhere in her past there's a guy fed up with her krap'

I would put up with it for a little while.:D After reading the title of this thread I thought Dale Jarrett got him a girlfriend.

National Guard is the perfect sponsor for a driver who's girlfriend elicits so many good, stiff salutes.

I would put up with it for a little while.:D After reading the title of this thread I thought Dale Jarrett got him a girlfriend.

That would have been a disaster. I like Dale Jarrett, but with a girl like that at his age, he'd be dead and buried in 3 months.

Since then, Earnhardt and Reimann have kept their relationship under wraps for the last several years but they emerged for the first time publicly at the NASCAR awards ceremony that happend on Friday in Las Vegas.

Considering Junior hasn't won anything in two years, he's never had the chance to show her off. :D

She is hot, and her interior walls have to be great.
Still marriage is marriage, so deep meditation would have been my boundaries.

But public relationships are inflicted with the naysayers list of he said, she said, he did, she did, behind the scenes stuff etc.

There's no way for me to address it, so just give em the benefit of the doubt. Wish em the best.

Bring her to the track Jr. In heels and something tight.

But public relationships are inflicted with the naysayers list of he said, she said, he did, she did, behind the scenes stuff etc.

There's no way for me to address it, so just give em the benefit of the doubt. Wish em the best.

yes!

I see why he would be attractive to her but what does she see in him?

:p

That's heavy dude.

I figured if I brought the "money" thing up, someone would say something smart to me. :owquitit:

So ... yeah, I agree ... his pocketbook ... oh, wallet.

She might be a looker, but she acts like a hooker.

Interior decorator? Is it because she's so busy wrecking the insides? She has had more miles put on her that Daytona International and in a shorter period of time.

Meh. I think I hear her car coming.........slutslutslutslutslutslut.

We'll atleast Juniors Gay rumors will die down now.

Things have worked well for me with interior decorators, I recommend wet interior walls, they can never be too wet...

Jack Handy wannabe

I don't care who drivers date or marry. But it would be nice if she grabbed him by the nuts and said "You better start winning!" She could be my new hero. Or is that hera? :D

Back
Top Bottom