Do The Championship 4 Finish P1, 2, 3 & 4?

Old 97

Team Owner
I hate the contrived look of this consistent finish. I think it doesn't happen this year.

I'd say chances are very good again this year. I'd at least expect 3 of them to be in the top 4. Depends how many of the final 4 have to start in the rear and magically show up with rocket ships again......

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Lots of drivers racing for 5th. I doubt the gerbils will give it much attention though

1635985162589.png

And will be in a “legal” car. Huge disadvantage
I remember hearing rumors for people supposedly in the garage that they were a lot looser on the final 4 for tech.

Just imagine a winner take all championship race in your top series and the guy that wins the race isn't the champion. Talk about mass confusion for casual fans. So the team that won the super bowl isn't the champion? Huh?

I remember hearing rumors for people supposedly in the garage that they were a lot looser on the final 4 for tech.

Just imagine a winner take all championship race in your top series and the guy that wins the race isn't the champion. Talk about mass confusion for casual fans. So the team that won the super bowl isn't the champion? Huh?

It isn't really even rumors. It is fact, but it just isn't reported to the general public. NASCAR wants their final 4 to finish 1-4 and I really can't blame them. It is good for the system, but I believe most of us want something similar to the pre-Chase system

It isn't really even rumors. It is fact, but it just isn't reported to the general public. NASCAR wants their final 4 to finish 1-4 and I really can't blame them. It is good for the system, but I believe most of us want something similar to the pre-Chase system

Not me, show up just like the other races, pass current inspection protocol, with the same penalties for failing inspection that have been in place from the start. If you are in the final 4 and finish ahead of the other 3 that are in the final 4 then you are the champ. This is top tier pro racing and all participants want to win the race on the same rules for all.

I call
Bull ****.gif
on anything else. JMHO

As much as I dont want him to win, harvick has been running much better lately and is pretty damn good at Phoenix.

They finish 1-4 enough that conspiracy theorists could make a case. But 1-4 signifies that the final 4 are the best teams. When they don't, and that happens more than the other, they are easily in the top 10.

Larson and Elliott P1-2. Denny and Truex crack the top 10. That's my prediction.

No doubt that would be the end of this format. NASCAR is playing with pure fire, Bowman taking out Hamlin last week proved that

NASCAR has been playing with fire ever since Newman came dangerously close to winning the championship the first year of this format despite no wins and I'm not even sure if he had more than a dozen top 10s.

If Truex wins the championship it'll be a huge fluke. The guy has been good this season but nowhere near championship caliber.

If Truex wins the championship it'll be a huge fluke. The guy has been good this season but nowhere near championship caliber.
The narrative has been prepped for weeks.....Larson should win this, but it's okay if Chasey does because....Chasey. If one of MY Toyotas upsets the favorites, this place and all of the Hendrick/Chevy apologists will scream for a format change.....and I will be spending the offseason lapping it up like a kitty to milk. Go Toyota!

No doubt that would be the end of this format. NASCAR is playing with pure fire, Bowman taking out Hamlin last week proved that
Thought it was an accident or hard racing....he took him out? Who knew? :idunno:

I’ve seen many people putting Truex P4 in this. The man cleaned house in the spring race. Do not sleep on him.

I’ve seen many people putting Truex P4 in this. The man cleaned house in the spring race. Do not sleep on him.
He very well could win it and that's the problem that I have with this format. Can you honestly say MTJ had a championship season this year?

The narrative has been prepped for weeks.....Larson should win this, but it's okay if Chasey does because....Chasey. If one of MY Toyotas upsets the favorites, this place and all of the Hendrick/Chevy apologists will scream for a format change.....and I will be spending the offseason lapping it up like a kitty to milk. Go Toyota!
Actually. I SAID, rightfully Kyle or Denny. Both had a great season over all. One with wins one with consistency. Personally I’ll take Chase winning, but it’s Kyle or Denny who deserve it

Back
Top Bottom