No question avaiable to import.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

pbunch

Did anyone find themself liking this road race?I pondered the question myself.And said hey!this is a pretty intersting race.After a while I began to think that it might be because the points race is so tight this year.I think if the points stay this close,Every race till the end of the year may be just as enjoyable,no matter if it is a track you are not fond of.

I have always liked the road races. It breaks up the monotony of just going around in circles week after week. It definitely shows which racers are multi-talented. I realize that ALOT of the drivers whine about the road races, but according to Mike Helton, the road courses are here to stay, at least for next year. I hope they continue to race the road races. IMO, these are more fun to watch than the restrictor plate races, at least on TV. JMHO. :)

I guess I stand alone, a situation I have grown accustomed to in some ways. I don't like 'em, I never have. They are a sometimes entertaining diversion, but I just don't like 'em. I didn't watch a single lap of the Glen. Instead, I put MRN on for the periodic field run down and washed, waxed, and detailed our Explorer. It was a 12 pack job, but hey, somebody gotta do it...

I do agree with majestyx though...they are better than a stupid plate race.

I like that TnWard,A 12 pack job.Sounds like my cookouts.:D I knew drinking cold beer was work.:p

Now if only I could get PAID for doing that kind of work...

You know I don't like road courses, but it was a good race. If that jog in, i think it's in the back stretch was gone would help the track a bunch. That thing really kills the speed and is harder than hell on cars.

I have always been a fan of road courses. I feel that NASCAR should have a few more Road Races a year. It breaks up all the races on the ovals.

I have always loved road races and wish they would dump 1 at Louden and add another Road race to the schedule----Road Atlanta would be perfect and in beautiful North Ga wine country right off Rt 85.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Road Courses

I've always liked the road courses. The reason why is probably because Sears Point is closest to where I live. Last year we went up for qualifying and practice, it was great to actually see and smell the cars in person, while they were driving by.

Always HAVE liked RC's. The racing experience at an RC is unlike it is at any other track.

I'm not a road course fan. But yesterdays race was exceptional. I don't think NASCAR should get rid of the road courses but I wish they would replace Sears Point with something better. I've seen several good races on road courses over the years (none to match yesterday's race though) but none of them were are at Sonoma.

I have always liked RC's it gives the seris a little bit of varity. I think they need to add another RC or maybe a Street coruse

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
I think they need to add another RC or maybe a Street coruse

I DO like the idea of a street course, but where?

If not in the USA, how about Toronto?

My opinion on road courses remains the same as it always had. They are an interesting type of race track to change up the oval tracks during the season, and they require a different type of racing style that the best race car drivers can learn to adapt to. Always provides for some interesting racing, and some fantastic crashes where nobody gets hurt, like Kenny Wallace this weekend.

Two is enough, but don't take them away.

Back
Top Bottom