Do you own a gun?

No question avaiable to import.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thats a good idea trl.

i am sorry i am posting a lot in here but i like guns. would get a few more but there are laws that say i can't:( :D :p

I was thinking the pistol........the one I fired was heavy. Had a long barrel and chromed. Maybe why I think the things are heavy. Thought it was much heavier than the .38 I've fired. Memory from years ago when I qualified with the .45 semi auto came to mind when I picked up the .357. The recoil was surprising even though I was warned. Pretty good hand canon!!:D

You have that sign in your window: "This house protected by Smith & Wesson"?:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
I was thinking the pistol........the one I fired was heavy.  Had a long barrel and chromed.  Maybe why I think the things are heavy.  Thought it was much heavier than the .38 I've fired.  Memory from years ago when I qualified with the .45 semi auto came to mind when I picked up the .357.  The recoil was surprising even though I was warned.  Pretty good hand canon!!:D

Find one that has the right balance and feel for YOU and go to the firing range to test.
The man who taught me many years ago was not police, not me dad, not my then hubby.
Lots of people don't even know how to fire a pistol, or that there is even a recoil.

a pistol is fun to shot just got to be able to hold it down and if it is a auto dont have your fingers straght up. it might hurt.

I am just not a gun person, If I got a gun and shot someone (for self defence or anything else for that mater) and they died I would feel guilty for the rest of my life. If someone shoots me and I don't have a gun to defend myself oh well I beleive in god. Life on earth is a very small part of our life atleast thats my beleifs. Although I do not fault anyone for having a gun or useing it to defend themselfs.

Back
Top Bottom