Do you think anyone will get parked

P

pettyfan4life

Do you think anyone will be parked by nascar this up come season if so who? I actually think that Spencer or Bush will be parked if they keep up their thing or Stewart will if he trys any of his mess, I hope not cause I dont want to see anyone get in troble and hope for a clean year

First one to get it will be R. Gordon, then Busch...both need an attitude adjustment.

Probably not Harvick again. I don't think NASCAR would park Stewart, him being the champion.

I don't think anyone will get parked next year and especially not Busch. If Stewart gets parked, it will be because he has gone way beyond bad. Don't think that will happen either. As for Spencer, still don't know for sure he has a ride. While I don't think all that much of Jimmy, he's never gone over the line that I'm aware of. Close, but not over it. I think that Harvick has learned his lesson and it went a long way towards other drivers as well. I've seen a lot of guys ententionally knocking other guys out of the way, but Harvicks first mistake was making it well known what he was going to do, and then more or less bragging about it.

I don't think anyone will get parked. The message got out last year and I think it will stay with the drivers for a few years. But, darn, I miss the old fist fights in the infield.:D

DEW, do you guys go to any local races? The Mrs and I go every Saturday night when the season is on and now and then a real fight breaks out in the infield. There are cops all over the stadium to help stiffle those fights. Some of them are really funny while others are just plain dumb. We love the free spirited racing at the local level.

I wish they had that "free-spirited racing" in NASCAR's top levels. :(

They used to, but then money got involved. About the real last incident was with Cale, Bobby and Donnie. In the beginning, it was all over the place.

Maybe we wont have to worry about anyone racin trashy this year and no parking will be done

Wont' happen....some one always pisses off some one else, whether it be at Bristol or at a super speedway. I still think Busch is a Punk and will be one of the first to either get probation or parked.

I dont really like busch he gets on my nerves for some reason

I don't think Nascar will park anyone. I mean how many have they parked sence Nascar been around. Very , very few.

Back
Top Bottom