Dodge top make heading into 3rd season back.

P

PettyBenson

I just find it interesting that only after 2 full season in cup that Dodge is not the top manufacture in NASCAR WC. Out of the 42 full time teams Dodge has 14 teams. I am glad that pontaic did nto lose any number of teams. They lost 3 teams but they gained them back, plus the part time team of Hermie Sadlers #02

Chevy - 13 Teams 1,5,8,15,18,20,24,25,29,30,31,48,74
Dodge - 14 Teams - 2,7,9,12,14,19,22,23,40,41,42,43,45,49
Ford - 10 Teams - 6,16,17,21,26,38,77,88,97,99
Pontiac - 5 Teams - 01,0,4,10,32

Yeah lets see just what Ricky does in that Pontiac this season, and what do ya think ol funny man Kenny will do in that Dodge ride with team-mate Ward?
Can't wait till race day!

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
hard to belive DODGE has the most teams now.

Actually, it's rather easy to believe since all the cars are now going for the same templates. Besides, Dodge is handing out money to get those big teams on their side.

And remember when people laughed at the old t-bird and its 'aero-look'? Guess yesterdays Ford really is todays GM/Mopar,huh?:D :p

But seriously,that is an interesting turn of events for Dodge.I hadn't realized they were to have so many teams this season.

Helton is doing his job at mixing the Nascar soup.Dodge gets the next turn.Then I gotta believe Chevy gets back a year or two.It's like the economy it Cycles.;)

Right.I will be one fan that will welcome Toyota into the fold!I think NASCAR has been to GM biased for way too many years now.And the more different brands you have can only help the sport,IMO.

Originally posted by 97forever
Right.I will be one fan that will welcome Toyota into the fold!I think NASCAR has been to GM biased for way too many years now.And the more different brands you have can only help the sport,IMO.

I'm with ya on that. I just can't wait for a hummer to enter into the CTS series.;)

If Rick Hendricks had not droped his drawers a few years back,Jack Roush would have been bored to tears the last 3 years.:D

Yep Toyota ....in 07, then Honda will follow soon after that, possibly even Nissan, because there is way too much money to be made .

Originally posted by 97forever

Toyota, for all intents and purposes, IS a GM make now. GM makes their engines. Just as Ford and Mazda are virtually the same thing.

My Mazda 4X4 has a recall sticker on the radiator shroud....from Ford Motor Company.

I'm surpized that chevy isn't.. but everyone maeks choices.. and toyota will totally mix all this up:D

Back
Top Bottom