Dodge

G

Gollum

I thought I saw on the news this would be the last year for the Intrepid. If so what will the Mopar boys be driving in 2004. Maybe some of you Dodge people can clear this up for me.

Think we have an orange car named "The General Lee"?:D

Originally posted by Windsor377
I think you're right L3F.  Kinda cool, huh?

If they get their charger, then do we get to use a Mustang?

Originally posted by 66mustang
If they get their charger, then do we get to use a Mustang?

Mustang, wouldn't rather see a Fairlane carry the Blue Oval in Cup?

Naw, I'd rather see a Mustang tear it up. But hey, I'm good with both.:)

I think that the Intrepid is still going to be around but it will be a hybrid. The Charger will not be allowed to be use in NASCAR unless it becomes a Family Sedan. Same thing for when the new GTO is brought back next year(late this year) it will not be allowed to be in NASCAR.

My best guess would be that if the Intrepid does change to hybrid, the NASCAR car will still be badged as an Intrepid, heck all the cars will look simialr anyways all the will need to do is slap the Dodge logo on the car.

I would not be surprised if by 2010 that the only way the cars will be know as will be Dodge, Pontaic, Chevy, Ford, and Toyota. No names to the cars just the manufacture.

Originally posted by DuPep_24
Hey Pettybenson...they WILL be able to use the charger...if you have seen any pics on the charger and read many stories on it...You'd see that it will be something called a SPORT-SEDAN..Still has that COOL Sporty look with 4 drs.

Does that mean that Petty Enterprises will nicknamed "The Dukes of Hazard"?:)

Humm?? But its still a sport sedan not a family sedan. The GTO looks simiar to the Charger. If they are accepted into NASCAR than go right ahead i will be happy but i seriuosly doubt that they will.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
sound like pissed off weedeaters :p

I know what you mean. But they won't sound like that when they start racing in WC.

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
I would not be surprised if by 2010 that the only way the cars will be know as will be Dodge, Pontaic, Chevy, Ford, and Toyota. No names to the cars just the manufacture.

Ya know that very well could happen. But I think then alot more manufactures would come it also: Mercuray, Saturn etc..

Dudes, i don't about you guys, but that Charger rocks my world!!!

Back
Top Bottom