Does anybody think Bill can win three in a row?

No question avaiable to import.

• Sure, why not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

racerx11

Sure, I do. Remember he almost won sears point and he is really hot right now.

O yeah I have another good feeling heading into this week. He's always been good on road courses. With the way he ray and the team have things together, I would not be surprised if they win yet again at the Glen. If not though, I do expect a top 5.

Don't think Bill can win this weekend, He did have a good run at Sears Point but I think Mark Martin, Tony Stewart or Jeff Gordon have the best shot at Watkins Glen.

I have to agree with Gordonfan here. But if Bill does win, thats fine with me :)

well he was strong at the point. And thats a road course, road course. The Glen is more like a super speedway road course. So he should be even stronger. Bill likes super speedways.

Bill Elliot is a real nice man and he is running really well, but I don't think he will win this Sunday. There are just too many other drivers who are better at road courses like Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Ricky Rudd, Dale Jarrett, Rusty Wallace, Robby Gordon, Mark Martin, Bobby and Terry Labonte, and last but not least Jeff Burton. If they skipped Watkins Glen and went right to Michigan, I would say he would be the favorite. JMO

Look for overall track record holder PJ Jones to be a factor (even if he is in 14 car)..... Anybody know if Fellows secured a ride?

Bill could win, but it would be the toughest of the three for him. He ain't too shabby on a road course. Must be a byproduct of runnin from the law in them Georgia mountains...

There is nothing like momentum, but I really think this is the weekend where Jeff Gordon finally wins.

Not his cup of tea,If he should pull it off,Would it be the first hat trick for him?I bet that bell in Dawsonville bar is getting the dust knocked off of it this year.:) Good luck Bill,And fans.

No, I do not believe it would be the first time he won 3 in a row. I think he won 3 or 4 in a row in 92 or 93. The Year Alan Kuwicki won the cup. He wrecked late at Daytona in a race that looked like he was going to win, and then went on a 3 or 4 week tear.

It's Watkins Glen, a lot depends on qualifying. If he brings in another pole his chances go way up, in my book.

Back
Top Bottom